|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This charming 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium on the 4th floor of Phoenix II makes it easy to slow down and relax together along the Gulf’s turquoise waters.
· Queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in living area
· Beautiful kitchen is fully equipped and features tiled backsplash and dark granite countertops
· Cushioned seating for four around glass table in dining area
· King size bed and flat screen television in master bedroom
· Master bathroom with shower and tub combination
· Breathtaking Gulf front view to enjoy from balcony seating
*Please note: Phoenix II is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
We had a great stay here. Condo was very clean and had everything you could need. We were only here for a very short stay, but we really enjoyed it and everything was perfect!
Could not have asked for a cleaner place with most everything you need. Will request this place in the future! Had an awesome time. Really need bath cloths in the bathrooms though instead of dish rags!!!. Very rough!!!! And also with all the fees you have to pay the 28. Parking fee just doesn't seem right, especially when you have to pay for 1 per car. This is robbery!!!!! But overall had an awesome time and the food at Live Bair acriss the street was great too!!
Bedroom door would not close completely. Everything else was fine.