|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This charming 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium sleeps four on the 1st floor of Phoenix III for a relaxing beach getaway. There are 10 steps to the door of this beautiful condo.*
· Living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat-screen television.
· Fully equipped kitchen with black appliances and seats for two at the counter.
· Aqua blue walls brighten dining area with seating for four.
· Master bedroom with King-size bed and warm coral walls.
· Lovely master bathroom with tiled walk-in shower.
· Balcony with gorgeous Gulf-front view.
*No elevator access.
We had one major problem, this unit is one floor up from ground floor and does not have elevator access. The description said just 10 steps from beach, well for 2- 65 year olds with arthritis those 10 steps proved to be quite a challenge. First of all was getting luggage and supplies up those 10 steps, we had to ask maintenance for help. Then going to beach everyday with chairs and umbrella was a hassle. The unit itself was very nice, but the steps were a big problem. Change that description to at least warn that it is "NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE"
This condo was perfect for four people
Right on the beach!
King bed+ couch that made out into a bed
Beautiful colors that made our beach trip an everlasting one!