|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located on the 2nd floor of Phoenix III, this lovely 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps six just steps from Alabama’s turquoise water.
· Tropical queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television featured in living area
· Stainless steel appliances in full kitchen with seating for three at bar
· Dining area with cushioned chairs for four
· Aqua blue walls brighten master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Master bathroom with shower and tub combination
· Stacked washer and dryer
· Breathtaking Gulf front view from balcony with table and chairs for six
This rental is extremely overpriced for the quality. The ceiling in the kitchen is peeling and falling. Bedroom dresser drawers are old and worn and can barely be opened and closed therefore useless. The washer/dryer are so loud that they sounded like a rocket taking off. As for the building itself, there are not enough elevators for the capacity so they are extremely slow with long waits. But the advantage to this unit is you can take the stairs since it is a low floor. The pool is often crowded as it is not large enough for the capacity. Something was broken in our unit and maintenance was quick and friendly. The garbage chute (latch), located just around the corner from our door was broken and people would leave trash in front of it so the smell permeated the entire area. Front desk was alerted but it was still inoperable by the time we vacated. Overall, if the price were half what we paid, we might call it a fair value.