|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Coastal Décor is featured throughout this 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condominium that sleeps four and is located on the 4th floor of the Phoenix III.
· Flat screen televisions are located in the bedroom and living area
· Living area has a queen sofa sleeper and a stereo system
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances
· Table in dining area has seating for four and the kitchen bar seats two
· King size bed, DVD player, and stereo system in carpeted master bedroom
· Combination shower and tub in the master bathroom
· Breathtaking gulf front view from balcony with teak table with two chairs
We had a very good time in Orange Beach. I was very relaxing soaking up the sun and going to the different eateries in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. The microwave didn't work but the check out clerk was notified of that. We will definitely come back and refer anyone that I know that is planning to visit to Pheonix
Beautiful ocean front condo with beautiful view. Condo was very clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful and met our every need. Would definitely rent this unit again. No negative feedback at all.
This condo was on the 4th floor and the view was simply amazing. We enjoyed watching dolphins every morning from our balcony. The condo was beautiful and very clean and had everything we needed to make our stay so enjoyable. The Phoenix III property was very well maintained and the staff were very helpful and friendly. We will definitely rent this unit again in the future. Our favorite restaurant experience was The Gulf on Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach. The food was excellent and the ambiance was so serene and peaceful and very beautiful. Loved it.