|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Charming décor and a gorgeous Gulf front view enhance this 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium that sleeps four on Phoenix III’s 6th floor.
· Queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in living area decorated in bright blues and subtle neutrals
· Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
· Lovely dining area seats four
· King size bed with white head board and large flat screen television in delightful master bedroom
· Master bathroom with granite counter and shower and tub combination
· Balcony seating and table with beautiful view of the sugar white shoreline
This condo fit all our needs for a couple of ladies enjoying a long weekend. It was very comfortable and clean. I would stay here again. The kitchen is not as well equipped as most places I have stayed. Also, the maintenance was very bad. We could not figure out how to get the ice maker to work. We put in 2 requests for someone to come check it but no one ever came so we did not have ice for the 3 days we we're there. This was very disappointing.
Nice condo, good price, beautiful beach, white sand and blue water. Really enjoyed the condo. Is represented well, loved the color scheme, nicely decorated.
Went to the nearby zoo, and dauphin island, and rented bikes for the nearby trails. Fun!
Management company is great, responds quickly if any issues arise. Great experience.
This condo was exactly like the pictures showed. Everything was perfect and had everything we wanted. We stayed for 5 nights with a 7 year old and an 11 year old and the space was plenty big enough for us all. Kids loved sleeping on the couch and love seat. The location was very convenient to anything you might need. We will definitely be staying here again.