|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Relaxation comes naturally in this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium that sleeps eight on Phoenix IV’s 15th floor. The beach escape features a spacious layout and beautiful décor.
· Sky blue walls complement sand colored furnishings in living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Beautiful kitchen fully equipped with black appliances, granite countertops, and tile backsplash
· Brown leather chairs for six around wood dining area table
· Coastal colors create a calming atmosphere in master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Gorgeous granite-topped vanity and fixtures featured in master bathroom with shower and tub combination
· Second bedroom with queen size bed and third with two queens
· Washer and dryer in hall closet
· Relaxing balcony to enjoy breathtaking Gulf front view
I booked this condo for a beach get away for my family at the last minute. It was a nice condo with comfortable bedrooms. My teenagers loved the two guest bedrooms because they were very dark for sleeping in on a summer day. The view from the 15th floor was great. The two complaints I have is that the housekeeping left something to be desired, and the kitchen was randomly organized - probably a result of housekeeping throwing things in random cabinets and drawers, which made using the kitchen a challenge. Also, there was no hair dryer in the condo.