|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Found on the 3rd floor of Sugar Beach, this 1-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps four for a cozy getaway to the Gulf.
· Queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television in living area
· White appliances in galley style kitchen fully equipped for your cooking pleasure
· Two stools at breakfast bar and chairs for two at dining area table
· Charming master bedroom with queen size bed and flat screen television
· Combination shower and tub in lovely master bathroom
· Seating on balcony with lovely Gulf view
Great place to stay. Easy beach access. Close to everything. Condo was clean.
We had a great weekend of family fun at Sugar Beach. The condo was everything we had hoped for. Very well maintained and furnished. I think the only thing missing was more time to stay. Our family has been vacationing at Sugar Beach for the past several years. We have never been disappointed in any of the condos we stayed in. My wife and I have vacationed alone, with grandkids and with our kids and grandkids. It's hard to beat the prices anywhere on the beach. You are close to everything. The shops, restaurants and anything else is only a few minutes away. Sugar Beach is located directly on the beach, very family oriented, 3 big pools, 1 kiddie pool and tennis court. They have the Sugar Shack which offers burgers, drinks and ect. Also have grills and picnic tables if you prefer to cook/eat outside. I would recommend Sugar Beach to anyone whether couples with or without children/teenagers, seniors, there is something for everyone here. We normally rent through the owners (vrbo), but this condo was rented through Brett Robinson. They were very easy to work with and always had a smile to welcome you.