About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Newly renovated, this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps eight and is located on the 11th floor of Phoenix V.
· Flat screen televisions throughout the condominium
· Living area has a DVD player and a queen sofa sleeper
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major stainless steel appliances, granite, and tile backsplash
· Dining area features a table for six and the kitchen bar has seating for two
· King size bed and balcony access in the master bedroom
· Combination shower and tub and extended vanity in the master bathroom
· Balcony has a beautiful gulf front view and a table seating four
· Condominium includes one reserved parking space
. Little ones can enjoy the new SPLASH PAD out by the pool.
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Less than great
Our condo was great. Nice. Clean pretty. I was not impressed with the lobby or the pool at all. It felt very run down. I hate the pool beach access from the basement. The people that worked for Brett Robinson (rental agency) were unfriendly and unhelpful. We had 5 lamps in our unit none of which had light Bulbs. No one returned my call all week. I will not stay here again. But the private unit we rented was nice. Just a disappointing condo complex and rental management company.
Splash Pad Fun
Beach trip with grandsons, ages 2 & 6. Chose this complex because of the splash pad. We had stayed here before and the boys loved it. This unit was perfect for our vacation. Clean & roomy. Would definitely stay here again.
Becky: All younger children need a Splash Pad. We are happy you chose to stay with us. I am sure the pictures and memories will last a long, long time. Please come see us again.