With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and space to spare, this home has everything your family needs to make lasting memories together in South Lake Tahoe. Spend the day skiing or boarding at Sierra at Tahoe, Heavenly Mountain Resort, or Kirkwood, and then return home to soothe your muscles in the sauna. Prepare a BBQ meal on the covered balcony year round. Spend the day 2.3 miles down the road cycling around Camp Richardson or swimming at Pope Beach, then come back to play foosball in the game room or tell stories around the fire.
This home has comfortable sleeping and dining for up to 12 if your group includes children (12 people maximum including 4 children, or 9 adults maximum in a group of all adults).
Please note: the bunk beds are only suitable for kids under 80 lbs., no adults or teens. Parking is limited to 4 cars, 2 in the garage and 2 in the driveway.
Home Key Features:
- 4 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 - ground level, queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - ground level, queen bed + twin bed
- Bedroom 3 - downstairs, queen bed
- Bedroom 4 - downstairs, queen bed, 2 children's bunk beds suitable for children 80 lbs. and under
2 full bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - upstairs, clawfoot bathtub with standing shower, single sink, toilet
- Bathroom 2 - downstairs, walk-in shower, single sink, toilet, and sauna
- Sauna in the downstairs bathroom
- Ground-level living with two of the bedrooms on the entry level along with the Kitchen/Living/Dining rooms. Ideal for those with limited mobility.
- Covered patio/deck off the kitchen/living area for year-round barbecuing and dining
- Deck with table and seating off bedroom 3 downstairs.
- Fully-fenced backyard, great for kids in summer and winter
- Bonus game room with foosball table and TV for the kids
- Wood-stove for keeping cozy in upstairs living room
- Private high-speed Wi-Fi
- Washer/dryer for guest use
Location: in a quiet neighborhood, approx. 2.3 miles to Camp Richardson, Pope Beach, and Lakeview Commons lake access. Just over 1 mile to the shops and restaurants at The Y Intersection. Under 10 miles to Heavenly Village and Stateline casinos. Easy access to highway to make a day trip out of visiting Heavenly Mountain Resort, Sierra-at-Tahoe, or Kirkwood for snow sports.
Your family will love gathering together, or finding room off on their own. The home has living, dining, kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms on the first floor, with a bonus room on the lower level.
Cook a meal together in the fully stocked kitchen, dines with room for 8 at the dining table, then enjoy one of the provided board games. Or BBQ outside on the covered balcony in any season of the year. Let the kids do their own thing in the game room downstairs with foosball table, HDTV, and access to the lower deck and fully-fenced backyard.
Whichever way you like to relax, this home has it all. Watch a movie on the Blue Ray player from the provided selection, stream your favorite show over Wi-Fi, or catch the big game on cable on the HDTV in the living room upstairs with wood-stove insert nearby to keep you cozy. Live in luxury and take advantage of the home’s private sauna. Or simply sit outside on one of the 2 outdoor decks and drink in the surrounding forest views.
Parking: there is room to park 4 vehicles at this home, 2 in the garage, and 2 in the driveway.
There is free wifi throughout the home.
Please note: this home does not have air conditioning.
SLT VHR Permit #: 008201