About the property
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay3 nights
Found on Phoenix V’s 15th floor, this delightful 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium sleeps four just steps from the sugar white shoreline.
· Warm tones in living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Stainless steel appliances in fully equipped kitchen
· Lovely dining area seats four and breakfast counter seats two
· King size bed and large flat screen television in splendid master bedroom
· Master bathroom includes combination shower and tub
· Washer and dryer
· Beautiful Gulf front view to take in from balcony with table and chairs
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Great location and plenty to do for the kids. 2 adults and 2kids stayed in the unit. Has a large outdoor pool and splash pad plus an indoor pool. There are tennis courts basketball court shuffle board and racquet ball court. The best is beach location. Many of the condos are built further back off the beach but here it is a few steps away.
The unit itself was great. Very clean with newer furniture, paint and floors. The kitchen cabinets were new and stainless steel appliances were delivered the day before we arrived. Large flat screen tvs in family room and bedroom. The masterbedroom bed was clean and comfortable for us. The kids slept on the pull out couch. My son usually complains about these but stated this one was fairly comfortable. The couch defiantly seemed new along with the pull out matress. If you like to cook on vacation there is plenty of room. We also liked being on the top floor both for the views and noise level (it was very quiet). Our friends stayed in another unit that was the same size but was not as updated. It seems the decor and appliances in the units can vary greatly. I would highly recommend this unit.