|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Phoenix V’s 4th floor is home to this luxurious 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium that sleeps four along the turquoise shoreline of the Gulf.
· Living area with plush suede brown sleeper sofa, chaise lounge, and large flat screen television
· Beautiful kitchen fully equipped with black and stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets, and granite countertops
· Dining area seats four
· Rich colored walls and excellent lighting enhance master bedroom featuring wall mounted 47" flat screen television and king size bed with a wall mounted headboard, end tables, and dresser
· Granite-topped vanity, new raised ceiling with custom tile and rainhead shower in master bathroom
· Washer and dryer within condo
· Balcony with table and chairs to enjoy gorgeous Gulf front view
This was our first time to the Gulf but had been told by many it was beautiful. It was beautiful, all the high rises right on the beach make for a "not so pretty" view but the easy access to the beach was nice. Friendly staff. I had assumed the complaint I read regarding the uncomfortable sofa bed had been resolved since it was "being looked into" but unfortunately it was a terribly uncomfortable mattress. Our 7 & 5 years old slept on it for the week. We ended up placing all the blankets we had under the sheet to add some comfort. I would highly suggest bringing your own pillows as well, the ones provided were very flat and firm. Other than that, it was nice and clean. We didn't eat any meals in the condo but there seemed to be many items provided if needed. It was too hot to walk anywhere for meals and since it was on a main road I wouldn't have felt safe with our children. It would have been nice to have a breakfast/lunch restaurant on site. Our girls loved the splash pad.