|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Get away to this spacious 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium on the 4th floor of Phoenix V. The beach retreat sleeps eight along the Gulf’s gorgeous turquoise shoreline.
· Pleasant yellow queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television featured in living area
· Gorgeous full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplash, and lovely wood cabinets
· Dining area seats six
· King size bed with simple floral comforter and flat screen television in master bedroom
· Lovely master bathroom with shower and tub combination
· Second bedroom with queen size bed and third with two full size beds
· Washer and dryer conveniently located within condo
· Beautiful Gulf front view from balcony seating
We rented this condo for a family vacation with my parents, nana and our two children, ages 4 & 10. The staff was extremely welcoming and nice. One thing I didn't see mentioned in the ad was that the couch is actually sleeper sofa, so there's a little more extra sleeping room if needed. We spent a lot of time at the indoor pool and hot tub, they were always clean and rarely crowded. The kids absolutely loved the outdoor pirate play area. Over all, I would highly recommend this rental.