Escape to Florida’s Gulf Coast in ‘Water’s Edge,’ a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Hudson vacation rental house. This unbelievable property boasts over 2,000 square feet of living space, sleeping accommodations for 6 and an unbeatable waterfront location. You and your loved ones will enjoy unrestricted access to the water, a spacious sun porch and front row seats to spectacular sunsets.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Murphy Bed
This beautiful Hudson house combines all your essential comforts of home with all the luxuries of being away. Sunbathe on the dock, take the kayak out for a joy ride or fire up the grill for a family cookout. With the water as your backyard, the sun porch will easily become your favorite place on the property.
Prepare your favorite dinners and desserts in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, ample counter space and a charming breakfast bar. Indulge in your creations at the kitchen table or dine al fresco at the shaded patio table.
Relax and recharge after a long day under the sun in front of the flat-screen cable TV in the living area. The space also includes a gas-burning fireplace, a leather sofa and a matching armchair.
On a warm evening, move the festivities outside onto the second-story balcony for cocktails and dolphin watching.
Retreat to the bedrooms when you’ve exhausted the day’s agenda. All 3 bedrooms feature plush beds, ceiling fans and sliding glass doors to access the balcony.
Look no further than the back door to begin your next Gulf Coast adventure. Partake in a plethora of water activities day in and day out from the home’s private dock or just sit back, relax and enjoy the view from the sun porch.
For a change of scenery, make the 30 minute trip out to Tarpon Springs. Here, you will find over 50 miles of shoreline to explore and brick streets lined with galleries and boutiques to browse.
No trip to Florida is complete without a visit to Disney. Discover the magic of Walt Disney World, located only an hour and a half away, along with all the other world-class theme parks and attractions in the vicinity.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, elevator, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, gas-burning fireplace, workout equipment, sun porch, gas grill, patio furniture, dock, boat lift, 2 kayaks, 2 adult-sized bikes and more!
- Unrivaled waterfront location - Unrestricted access to the Gulf. Within driving distance to various area attractions, including Disney World, Tarpon Springs and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (small dogs only, maximum 20lbs)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in