|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This lovely 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium with fabulous amenities and a gorgeous Gulf front view sleeps ten on the 8th floor of Phoenix V.
· Leather queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in spacious living area
· Beautiful fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, and granite countertops
· Dining area seats six
· King size bed with dark wood bedstead and flat screen television in elegant master bedroom
· Master bathroom features granite counter and fully tiled shower and tub combination with sliding glass door
· Second bedroom with two full size beds and third with one queen
· Washer and dryer tucked away in hall closet
· Spectacular view of the Gulf’s turquoise waters from balcony with seating
The living room furniture was ragged and stained. One of the beds in the third bedroom was broken. The guest shower didn't work and the toilet had to be repaired while we were there. The air vent and fan in the second bedroom rattled loudly. The listing failed to note that the indoor pool was closed for construction.
The unit was well-sized and in a good location, and the kitchen had obviously been updated, but this unit needs a lot of work.