|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Get away to this 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium on the 9th floor of Phoenix V. Found right along Alabama’s sugar white sand, the beach retreat sleeps four.
· Warm colors create inviting atmosphere in living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Full kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
· Seats for four in charming dining area
· Master bedroom features king size bed and flat screen television
· Tiled balcony with patio furniture to soak up spectacular Gulf front view
Enjoyed our stay with you. Hope to stay again stay someday.
The condo is very nice and updated. We really enjoyed our stay. I have picky and I just had a very few things we would change. For the people who clean please clean the bathroom sink in between the granetic and sink and the tile in the shower. The fan in the living room had a remote and we couldn't figure it out. The pillows in the bedroom were very flat bring your own. We would stay again it was big enough for my 1 year old to walk and play. She had lots of room and loved the mirrors on the wall and the balcony was very nice for breakfast.
We had a very relaxing , quiet, and pleasant 7 night stay at the Phoenix V, 1 bedroom property. The condo was very well furnished and clean. The owners even provided a Bible for guest's use. We appreciated that very much and used it every day for evening devotions.