* Note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay *
Your Pacific Northwest adventure begins when you stay at this 3-bed, 2-bath house in Nordland. Featuring accommodations for 6, this lovely waterfront vacation rental offers easy access to 11 miles of private beach along with views of the Cascade Range, Mount Rainier, and the shipping lanes to Seattle. Whether you choose to explore or relax, you're sure to have a memorable trip!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (Game Room): Twin Bed w/Trundle
All of your cares will melt away as you approach this secluded and beautifully landscaped 2-acre property.
Inside, you'll find a living room/bedroom area full of natural light with a plush sofa, flat-screen TV, as well as a full-sized bed where you can get a cozy night of uninterrupted sleep.
The other 2 bedrooms include a spacious master bedroom with a queen-sized bed, 2 sitting areas, and a flat-screen TV so you can unwind with your favorite show before drifting off to sleep. The game room offers a twin bed with twin trundle, as well as a pool table and TV for family entertainment.
In the morning, head into the well-equipped kitchen to make some coffee and whip up a delicious breakfast. Guests can dine at the counter on 2 bar stools or at the nearby cafe table for 2.
In pleasant weather, take your glass of wine out to the deck while you enjoy views of the water and glimpses of the mountain ranges.
Should you choose to venture away from this relaxing oasis, you'll find plenty in the area to enhance your experience.
Take a hike along the beach or try your skill at clamming/crabbing. Head to Olympic National Park where you can hike, climb, camp, ski, snowshoe, or view wildlife.
When hunger strikes, head to The Valley Tavern just 8 minutes away then do some shopping at the Nordland Store for groceries and souvenirs.
Explore Port Townsend, a historic seaport town with many yearly events.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TVs, DVD player, gas grill, free WiFi, pool table, patio, and more
- Fantastic Nordland location! Easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, boating, snowshoeing, restaurants, shopping, and national parks
- Closest Commercial Airport: Grand View International Airport - 6066 Old Olympic Hwy, Sequim, WA 98382 (~ 37 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay - this secondary home adjoins the main house through a plant room that offers easy access to the path to the beach. All doors lock to ensure absolute privacy during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in