Bring your loved ones and enjoy an unforgettable escape to the Sunshine State at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house, which sleeps 5 in Port St. Lucie. Located right on the St. Lucie River, this property offers amazing views of the canal and surrounding area. You’ll love relaxing in the screened-in sun room as you watch boats sail by. Spend your days sunbathing on the dock with direct ocean access and venture out to explore all the main attractions in the area!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-Over-Queen Bunk Bed
Enter the home and step inside the vibrant living space, where natural sunlight pours in through expansive windows, illuminating the interior to give it a bright and airy feel.
You’ll love spending your downtime in the inviting living room, lounging on the comfortable sofa and watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
Across the room, large sliding-glass doors open to another sitting area, where you can enjoy quiet time reading a book or reveling in deep conversations with your travel companions.
Take dinner requests from your guests and prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Gather around the glass dining table with seating for 4 and share quality time together.
If you fancy eating outside, an outdoor table is provided in the screened-in sun room. You can snack on tasty morsels while you look out over the canal.
As the evening winds down, 2 bedrooms offer a cozy sanctuary for you to unwind and fall asleep. The master bedroom offers a comfortable queen-sized bed, while the other bedroom features a twin-over-queen-sized bed.
This amazing property is in a prime location that allows you to discover everything Port St. Lucie has to offer! Enjoy easy access to pristine beaches, fishing, museums, shopping malls, nature preserves, botanical gardens, golf courses, boat shows and wonderful restaurants.
Bring your own boat or kayak, or seek rental opportunities to venture down the canal, right in your backyard. You’ll also find great areas for water sports and river boat tours, as well as a public boat ramp right down the street.
If you don’t mind going for a drive, bring the family for a fun-filled day at Walt Disney Resort, located just 2 hours away.
The sports fan of the group will love being only 15 minutes away from the baseball stadium, where the Mets play their spring training games.
If you love the game of golf, be sure to bring your clubs and play at one of the many beautiful courses in the area!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, screened-in sun room, private dock, and much more
- Great Port St. Lucie location - Enjoy easy access to beaches, fishing, museums, shopping malls, nature preserves, botanical gardens, golf courses, boat shows and restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Palm Beach International Airport - 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415, (~51 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Note that 5 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest on the is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in