Get back in touch with the outdoors during your stay at this cozy 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house in Pierce! Up to 10 guests will sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and on the pullout beds in the living room. Spend your days hiking through the wilderness, or take your fishing poles to the nearby rivers or reservoirs to try your hand at catching Chinook salmon and cutthroat trout! This home is an outdoor enthusiast's dream come true!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Full Pullout Beds
This 1,200-square-foot house offers incredible views of downtown Pierce and surrounding wilderness through the large windows. Open the windows and let the fresh Idaho air fill the house on beautiful afternoons!
Kick back and relax on the comfortable couch and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV, which is connected to Dish Network. The satellite package at the house has all of the sports and entertainment channels you could want during your stay!
If you managed to catch any fish during the day, you can prepare your freshly caught prize in the fully equipped kitchen! The kitchen has all of the appliances you need to whip up your favorite recipes.
The first bedroom has a king-sized bed while the second and third bedrooms have queen-sized beds for nights of comfortable sleep. Any additional guests can sleep on the 2 full-sized futons in the living room.
The great outdoors await during your stay in this cozy house! You can hike the Clearwater National Forest and visit the rivers and lakes which are renowned for excellent fishing. Bird watchers will adore the great diversity of species they’ll spot in the forest.
This area is rich with history, originally founded by President Lincoln in 1863. During your stay, you can travel the Lewis and Clark Trail and discover the natural lands still inhabited by Nimiipuu Indians today. The Nez Perce Reservation area has not changed much in the 1,000 years since its native inhabitants first settled.
Arrange to be accommodated with a utility vehicle or 4-wheeler, and head out on daily adventures to observe the natural wildlife and fish for native cutthroat, steelhead and Chinook Salmon in the Kelly Creek or Clearwater River.
If you weren’t able to reel in any fish during your stay, you can dine at restaurants just a few blocks away from the house.
Pierce, Idaho is where gold was discovered in America in 1860, so make sure you head down to Orofino Creek and try your hand at gold panning for a unique adventure. You never know what you might find! You can also visit 2 museums in the area, a public library, the oldest log building in Idaho and several antique stores along Main Street for an original vacation experience.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 canoes, a kayak, 4 bikes, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with Dish Network, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, garage and street parking, and much more!
- Kayaks, a row boat and a 9 horse powered aluminum boat are available to travelers for use
- Fishing poles are also available for use. Pierce Hardware will sell the 3 day fishing licenses
- Picturesque Pierce location with stunning views of the mountains and rolling hills, near several reservoirs and rivers that are known for great fishing!
- No smoking
- Pets allowed (maximum 4 pets)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized pullout mattresses in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in