*Please note that this property features an exterior security camera on the front porch. It does not look into any interior spaces*
Elevate your next Cape May escape with ‘Dreams Come True,’ a 3-bed, 2-bath Villas vacation rental cottage. Boasting over 1,500 square feet of living space, this home offers accommodations for 6, a 3-season sunroom, and private outdoor area. This property also features an unbeatable location only steps away from the beach and minutes from local attractions.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
With a classic beach-style front yard lined with stones and crushed sea shells, this home really is a beach dream come true.
Enter the cottage through the homey living room and take note of the beautiful hardwood floors and large bay window that mark this front room. Settle into one of the comfortable armchairs with a good book taken from the home’s collection on the built-in bookshelves. The space also includes a gas-burning fireplace and ceiling fan.
Step through the archway and you’ll find yourself in the updated fully equipped kitchen, which features all your basic cooking appliances along with some convenient extras, such as a coffeemaker and toaster. Prepare a hearty home-cooked feast and enjoy it at the center island, which includes 3 bar stools, or dine with your travel companions in the 3-season sunroom located just off the kitchen.
Slide open the glass doors to reveal a stunning sunroom lined with floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to the backyard. The space comes complete with a dining table set for 4 and a gas-burning fireplace to warm the room during the colder months.
In the warmer seasons, head out the side door to the private backyard. This lovely outdoor space is fully fenced, perfect for your dogs to roam and kids to play. The space comes equipped with a picnic table, hammock and adirondack chairs.
Continue the festivities inside in the spacious family room, which includes a plush sectional sofa, bar area with 2 bar stools, 50-inch flat-screen cable TV and french doors that open up to the second-story deck.
Aside from the family room and deck, the second story is also where you’ll find the master bedroom. The space is brightly lit with natural light and is tastefully outfitted with thatched furnishings and hardwood floors. The second and third bedrooms can be found downstairs on the main level and have comfy beds for peaceful slumbers.
Walk a block and a half (387 steps) down the road and find yourself standing on the beach surrounded by sandy dunes and the shimmering bay. No beach tags required and dogs are allowed on the beach all year long here.
When you need a break from the sun, head into town to admire the grand Victorian style houses and browse the various shops and restaurants that line the streets.
Visit the Washington Street Mall, a world-class outdoor shopping center sprawling over 3 pedestrianized city blocks, and visit the Cape May Lighthouse, just 6 miles away, for scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with blender, pots/pans, hand mixer and microwave, in-unit laundry machines, free wifi, central air conditioning, board game collection, CD library, CD player/radio, Blu-Ray player, 50-inch flat-screen cable TV, second-story back deck, gas grill, spacious backyard, patio furniture, hammock, beach chairs, bag chairs, large children's wagon, gas fireplace, 2-person kayak and more!
- Ideal Cape May location - Walk to the beach! Walk down to the water in minutes or go for a drive. A short distance from numerous area attractions, including Washington Street and the Cape May Lighthouse
- Dreams Come True is adding a new optional linen service for the 2018 season! Whether you are staying for a weekend or week, packing all of the sheets, towels, kitchen linens and beach towels for your trip can be a big hassle you may want to avoid. It is difficult to pack all these items into your vehicle, and leaves you with a lot more laundry when you return home
- No smoking. Any evidence of smoking on the property will result in a $100 fine
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (60-pound weight limit, maximum 2 allowed)
- Linens provided for $27 per person, per stay (linens include:1 bath towel, 1 hand towel, 1 washcloth, 1 beach towel, dish towels, dish cloths scrub sponges, 1 flat bed sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillow cases per bed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in