Plan your next Arizona escape to this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house which sleeps 7 in Pine. You’ll love spending your time outside, breathing in the fresh air while you sit and relax next to the stone fireplace on the covered patio. The property is surrounded by lush foliage including a variety of blue spruce, peach, cherry and apple trees, filling the area with pleasant aromas and a nice natural setting. Enjoy the private, secluded setting while being just 5 minutes from town.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Murphy Bed
Arrive at the property, situated amongst a woodland lot, and let the relaxation of being on vacation sink in.
Upon entering, you’ll instantly be charmed by this Pine home, featuring 2,460 square feet of well-appointed living space, beautiful hardwood floors and rustic decor.
An inviting living room welcomes you, offering the perfect place to unwind from your travels. Sink into the leather sofa or loveseat and enjoy entertainment from the large flat-screen Smart TV equipped with a Blu-Ray player.
Directly across the way, the fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, ample counter space, coffee machine and all the cookware you need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. Pull up a chair to the breakfast bar and visit with the chef while you snack on tasty h'orderves.
Adjacent to the kitchen, the dining room offers 3 dining tables with plenty of seating for everyone. If the adults want to enjoy some grownup time, dedicate one of the tables to be the “kids table.”
If an al fresco dining experience is what you desire, head out to the deck to share meals at the outdoor dining table. There is even a professional infrared two burner stainless steel gas grill for cookouts! When you’ve had your fill, let your food digest while you rock back and forth in the rocking chairs as you gaze out at the woodland scenery.
Make your way to the covered patio sitting area to sip a nightcap and spend quality time with your travel companions. If the fire restrictions permit you to do so, enjoy the warm glow of the fireplace before calling it a night.
Wake up each morning and immediately head to the coffee bar which includes tea, coffee, hot cocoa and powdered creamer to start your day on an energetic note!
Although nestled in a pristine, remote area - Food, Gas and other amenities are within a couples of this property.
When you’re not enjoying the peace and quiet of your own vacation rental oasis, get out and explore the area to see what fun attractions you can find! Enjoy easy access to antiquing, golfing and a casino from this ideally-located home!
If you want to take a break from eating in, there is a plethora of delectable restaurants in the area for you to sample. Located just 5 minutes away, Old County Inn offers chef-driven food, wood fired pizzas, and salads, made from scratch using as many local ingredients as possible. Enjoy live entertainment at the watering hole or Taproom.
Experience one of Arizona’s natural hidden gems when you visit Fossil Springs Trailhead, offering beautiful hiking trails and a swimming hole with crystal-blue water.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee machine, ice maker, in-unit laundry machines, gas and wood-burning fireplaces, central heating, private balcony off the master bedroom, new vanity, covered deck and patio with outdoor furniture, professional infrared two burner stainless steel gas grill, outdoor gas heater, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, coffee bar with tea, coffee, hot cocoa, and powdered creamer, driveway parking for 4-5 vehicles and more
- Please note that the flat-screen Smart TV is not equipped with cable
- Please note that firewood is not provided, you will need to supply your own
- Great Pine location - Enjoy easy access to amazing restaurants, a brewery, and hiking trails
- Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~ 99 miles away)
- No smoking (there will be a minimum $250 fine if there is any evidence of smoking at the property)
- No pets allowed (there will be a minimum $250 fine if there is any evidence of a pet at the property)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in