Enjoy a relaxing lake retreat at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Colon which sits directly on Palmer Lake, with stunning views from the property and a private dock. The home boasts 3,000 square feet and is perfect for a family or large group looking to experience the Magic Capital of the World. On the property, your group will enjoy all the comforts and amenities of home and cherish the waterfront view!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Daybed, Twin Trundle
Drive up to this property and you’ll be greeted with beautiful wooded land surrounding the house and views of the 450-acre lake right in your backyard.
Inside, the home is well decorated with modern lakefront charm. Wood paneled ceilings and wood accents complement charming aesthetics throughout the home. Upon entering through the mudroom area, there is a fully-equipped kitchen that leads into the open floor plan living space.
The kitchen features all the appliances and tools that you will need to prepare a delicious, fresh meal for your guests to enjoy. Gleaming granite countertops complement the yellow, red, and blue accents throughout the space.
From the kitchen, step into the dining area, with a charming table that can seat up to 10 guests. Sitting under impressive vaulted ceilings, the space flows into the living room.
Cozy up on the large sectional sofa next to the free-standing gas fireplace, where you can enjoy a good read, chat with your group, or watchc a movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
If you’d like to spread out, there is an additional family room downstairs with a plush sofa, flat-screen cable TV, and plenty of space for activities.
French doors off the main living area lead out onto an expansive deck, furnished with outdoor seating and offering an unparalleled view of the lake just steps away. Be sure to grab some fresh ingredients to cook on the gas grill for a perfect summer lunch!
Each bedroom in the home is tastefully furnished with comfort and style in mind. A room with a twin-over-full bunk bed offers a great spot for kids to play. One of the 3 bathrooms features a nautical theme, and a skylight lets in plenty of warm light. You will truly look forward to choosing a bedroom to relax and rest up for the next day!
Situated on the beautiful Palmer Lake with private dock access, this property will leave you with no shortage of water-related fun for your group. Enjoy a nice afternoon swim or take out the provided paddleboat to explore the water.
Palmer Lake is great for fishing, and you can find Colon Bait & Tackle Sporting just 10 minutes from the property, where you can stock up on all of your fishing necessities.
When you’re ready to get out and explore, make sure to check out some of the main attractions that make Colon famous. As the Magic Capital of the World, Colon offers a rich history, and you can learn all about it at the Colon Historical Museum.
Less than an hour drive from the property, Binder Park Zoo is a great family destination with a new lion exhibit! The zoo also has a great calendar of events during the summer months.
Also less than an hour away, you can check out Kalamazoo for a fun day trip! For craft beer fans, head over to Bell’s Brewery and Two Hearted Brewery for some delicious locally brewed beverages.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, 2 sets of in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, gas fireplace, gas BBQ grill, fire pit, private dock, paddleboat, and more
- The lake level of this property is Wheelchair accessible and features a bedroom, bathroom, living area, and lake access
- Great lakefront location in the heart of the Amish countryside with access to Amish stores, and less than 1 hour from Kalamazoo!
- Nearest Airport: Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport - 5235 Portage Rd, Portage, MI 49002, (~35 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that this property has a flexible max occupancy. Please reach out to Evolve to inquire about travel groups larger than 11
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If there is any evidence of a party/event at the property, there will be an additional $400 fee imposed
- Furniture should be kept in the positioning in which it is found. If any furniture is moved, there will be a $50 post-stay fee
- No illicit drug use or under age drinking at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in