Modern Estate With Pool is inspired by a modern Spanish farmhouse design, which is referenced and realized in the hand painted tile, modernized kilim rugs, blanket-like textiles, and an understated color palette throughout the home.
Filled with shades of red, blue, green and an energizing signature color of yellow, this property offers a vibrant and warm overnight experience.
Complete February 2015 this 6 bedroom/ 4 bath home will be one of Austin's finest downtown hideaways. Interior design and high end Italian furnishings from award winning Urbanspace Interiors.
WHY MODERN ESTATE WITH POOL
We also offer several other listings for our properties located next door, so if you have more than 10 guests AND/OR need more than 7 beds, we've got you covered!
- If you plan on hosting 10 guests or less AND/OR need only 1 king bed + 6 queen beds: this listing is a great fit for you!
- If you plan on hosting 10 guests or more AND/OR need more than 1 king bed + 6 queen beds: you can book this property + one of our next door residences
- If you have a little less budget, have a look at our Boho Chic and/or Dutch Modern properties (same location)
- If you have way less budget, have a look at our Modern Farmhouse and/or Urban Retreat properties (same location)
[City of Austin Short Term Rental License # 022753]
MORE OPTIONS, SAME LOCATION
We can host from 1 to 46 guests in our contiguous properties - Contact us for more info!
- Modern Farmhouse: 2,300 sq/ft - Sleeps 8 - Starting at $595/night
- Urban Retreat: 2,300 sq/ft - Sleeps 8 - Starting at $595/night
- Modern Farmhouse + Urban Retreat: 4,600 sq/ft - Sleeps 16 - Starting at $1,190/night
- Boho Chic: 2,500 sq/ft - Sleeps 10 - Starting at $795/night
- Dutch Modern: 2,500 sq/ft - Sleeps 10 - Starting at $795/night
- Boho Chic + Dutch Modern: 5,000 sq/ft - Sleeps 20 - Starting at $1,590/night
-​ 3 blocks (10 minutes walk) from Lady Bird Lake and running trail
-​ 4 blocks (10 minutes walk) to Rainey Street & 6th Street
-​ 6 blocks (15 minutes walk) to the Convention Center
Easy and short walk to downtown + ride-sharing options!