With an open floor plan and abundant natural light in the main living space, ceiling fans in every room, beautifully refinished hardwood floors and a gorgeous private courtyard, this home is the perfect place to relax while you travel. Home is in a very desirable location close to 101 freeway, Faceb00k and Stanford.
Note: The outdoor hot tub is out of service.
distance to Stanford Univ 3.6
distance to Stanford Hospital 4.4
distance to SAP center 21.3
distance to Santa Clara Conv. Ctr. 15.3
distance to nearest bus 0.4
distance to nearest train (Atherton Station) 0.8
distance to nearest park (Andrew Spinas Park) 1.5
distance to nearest grocery store (Delucchi’s Market) 0.3
distance to nearest Starbucks 2.6
distance to San Francisco 29.4
distance to San Jose 21.1
Guests have access to the entire home, a 1 car garage, and a gorgeously landscaped private backyard and front courtyard.
Hosts are not on-site, but are available via text, email, and phone if you require assistance.
Fairly quiet neighborhood with mostly families, several local restaurants within walking distance (mexican, chinese, breakfast place and Starbucks), with an upscale grocery store. 5 minute drive to Faceb00k, 10 to Stanford. Local public pool is within biking distance or 6 minutes by car. Active downtown is also 6 minute drive away.
Train station (only open on weekends) within walking distance, regular train station open daily is 6 minute drive away.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.