** 4 wheel drive is REQUIRED, not recommended. Your car will not get up the mountain if you do not have 4 wheel drive **
Embrace the seclusion and panoramic views offered by this Bill's Mountain vacation rental cabin located among 1,000 acres of pristine wilderness. With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough space to fit 4 people, this getaway is ideal for a romantic couples getaway or a small family vacation and offers unmatched mountain views, a large wrap-around deck, and private hot tub.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
This picturesque cabin is complemented by quiet natural surroundings, mountain fresh air, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, and native wildlife. The home's open-concept layout, hardwood floors, and rustic decor make this the perfect mountain getaway environment.
As you walk inside, the quaint living room is adorned with a plush couch and flat-screen cable TV, perfect for relaxing after a long day. Relish in the gas fireplace to keep you warm in winter months.
When you're hungry, the fully equipped kitchen provides everything you need to cook a homemade meal for you and your guests. Grab a quick bite at the breakfast bar or sit down at the sleek dining room table set for 4.
While a queen bed is available in the bedroom upstairs, the lavish master bedroom downstairs boasts an immaculate king bed. Accompanied with a large jacuzzi bathroom, your own private sitting area, a flat-screen TV, and outside access, you'll love cozying up here in the evenings.
Walk outside from the master bedroom where you'll find the magnificent hot tub. You can spend all night outside keeping warm amongst the beautiful mountain scenery.
The best view in the cabin can be found outside on the long wrap-around deck. Relax on the porch swing, watch the sunset, and unwind while you surround yourself with the area's natural beauty. In this secluded outdoor area, you can play horseshoes, enjoy the tree swings, and breathe in the cool mountain air.
This cabin is located on 1,000 acres of scenic wilderness. You'll find tons of opportunity to hike and view the natural wildlife. Look around for Burt the Emu and feed him a banana if you spot him.
You can find downtown Weaverville only a 10-minute drive away. Check out the famous Well-Bred Bakery and Cafe - sample the Mountain Eclair which will leave you wanting more.
Take a 20-minute trip to Asheville where you'll find tons to explore. Downtown shopping includes arts and crafts, furniture, antiques, and fine dining. Make sure you explore the world famous Biltmore Estate & Winery!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, heating, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, deck, fireplace, gas grill, patio, patio furniture, private hot tub, and more
- Private Weaverville location - easy access to hiking, wildlife viewing, boating, fishing, hunting, mountain biking, rock climbing, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, (~65.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 per pet, per stay fee
- Please note charcoal and a lighter are not provided for the charcoal grill
- 4 wheel drive is REQUIRED, not recommended. Your car will not get up the mountain if you do not have 4 wheel drive
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in