*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
A West Coast escape of epic proportions awaits you at this 4-bedroom, 4-bath Santa Barbara vacation rental home. With 2,500 square feet of living space, this home offers an abundance of amenities for a secluded getaway in paradise. Admire the sweeping ocean and mountain views from the home’s heavenly outdoor space or drive 15 minutes to discover all that Santa Barbara has to offer!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Cruise up a tree-lined driveway to arrive at this stunning Spanish-style home, marked by a white stucco exterior, terracotta roof and wrought-iron fencing.
Start your vacation off right on the home’s spacious patio to get a glimpse of what this phenomenal property has in store for you. Take in the sweeping mountain views from either one of the outdoor lounge areas, equipped with comfortable wicker furnishings set around a table. Nestled on 20-acres, this property also features meticulously groomed hiking and horseback riding trails for you to explore.
Natural light floods the home through large windows, illuminating each room along with the arched walkways between them. Sink into the sumptuous sectional sofa in the living room while taking note of the custom tile fireplace. The space also includes a flat-screen satellite TV.
Prepare your favorite homemade meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all your essential appliances, a breakfast bar and a dining table set for 4. For a formal family dinner with spectacular mountain views, gather around the dining room table and open up the patio door to let a cool ocean breeze pass through.
A peaceful slumber awaits you in the extravagant master bedroom which boasts a plush king-sized bed, flat-screen satellite TV and sliding glass doors that lead out to a private balcony. The master bedroom also includes a private en suite bathroom with a large soaking tub and walk-in shower.
The other 3 bedrooms come equipped with comfortable queen-sized beds and 2 with en suite bathrooms. A fourth full bathroom can be found downstairs.
Enjoy privacy along with convenience when you book this exceptional Santa Barbara property. Ideally situated in the secluded hillside, this property is surrounded by unparalleled beauty while still being within close proximity to downtown Santa Barbara and the beach.
Take a scenic walk down State Street, a palm-lined thoroughfare lined with shops, restaurants and beautiful architecture. Wine lovers and foodies will be in paradise with several guided wine and food tours available in the vicinity. Stock up on locally and regionally sourced food, wine and beer at the Santa Barbara Public Market or satisfy your sweet tooth at McConnell's Fine Ice Cream.
Visit the Santa Barbara Zoo, located only 11 miles away, to make some new furry friends with over 146 animal species.
For those looking to enjoy a leisurely day under the sun, break for beach to embark on a whale watching tour or take a surf lesson.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central heating, air conditioning, wood-burning fireplace, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, free WiFi, deck, second-story balcony, outdoor furniture, corn hole and more!
- Horseback riding sessions at the property are available for $100 per hour for groups of 3-5
- Spectacular Santa Barbara location - Secluded on 20 acres of property. Only 15 minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, the beach and other popular spots
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Santa Barbara Airport - 500 James Fowler Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93117, (~6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- If you’re traveling with more than 8 guests, there is a strict extra person fee of $50 per person per stay (beyond 8 guests, maximum 10 guests allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in