*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Plan your next retreat to 'The Dixie Lee,' a historic 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental carriage house which sleeps 5 in Colorado Springs. This 1,200-square-foot home boasts a private yard with a deck where you’ll love spending downtime sipping a refreshing beverage. Located just blocks from downtown, this ideally located home gives you easy access to the area's main attractions.
Bedroom 1 (Burgundy Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Blue Room): Queen Bed, Twin Bed
Make yourself right at home in this former carriage house, built in the gold rush days of Cripple Creek and featured in all the old Colorado Springs history books.
This charming home offers modern-day amenities, a private decked yard, and off-street parking.
The living room features vibrant hues, comfortable furnishings, a thermostat-controlled fireplace and a voice-activated cable TV for your entertainment. You’ll love the sweet handpainted details found throughout the home.
When you’ve mustered up an appetite, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to conjure up some tasty snacks to enjoy outside on the deck, which boasts great views of Pike’s Peak. Fire up the propane grill on balmy days for the ultimate BBQ!
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, head up the uniquely painted stairs to one of the 2 cozy bedrooms and sink into one of the comfortable beds for a peaceful slumber.
Located just minutes from downtown and I-25, this home gives you easy access to a flood of eateries, bars, shopping and surprise shops such as Zeezo’s, the 10,000-square-foot costume shop. Find a rare gem in one of the antique stores, or peruse the unique boutiques!
You'll also be located blocks from Memorial Park, which plays host to fireworks on the 4th as well as popular Labor Day Lift Off, a massive hot air balloon launch over Labor Day weekend with skydiving demonstrations, wakeboarding exhibitions, chainsaw carving and live entertainment! The Olympic Training Center is also only 5 blocks away, where you can book an athlete-guided tour to honor the rich heritage and enduring legacies of our Olympic and Paralympic athletes!
In this area, you’re surrounded by scenic hiking trails and walking paths for all ability levels. Climb one of Colorado’s notorious 14ers at Pikes Peak, or enjoy a more easygoing hike along the Crags Trail. Witness amazing waterfalls when you visit Seven Falls and Helen Hunt Falls. These locations offer amazing views, hiking trails and zip line courses nearby.
Take a trip to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, America’s only mountain zoo located 6,800 feet above sea level and enjoy breathtaking views while observing unique animals and even interacting with some of them!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, propane grill, in-unit laundry machines, thermostat controlled fireplace, voice-activated cable TV, free WiFi, private yard with deck and more
- Amazing Colorado Springs location - Enjoy easy access to downtown, shopping, restaurants, breweries, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Hiking and so much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed. May be negotiated with Evolve or owner directly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please inquire within for a pro-rated weekly or monthly stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in