Business License: #765355 / STVR: #765354
An epic West Coast escape awaits you at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom La Quinta vacation rental home. The property boasts 1,600 square feet of lavish living space, sleeping accommodations for 8, panoramic mountain views and a splendid outdoor space equipped with a heated pool and spa! Aside from all the at-home amenities, the house also features an ideal location close to several championship golf courses and within walking distance from Old Town La Quinta.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Sofa
Outfitted with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, this La Quinta house will easily become your new home-away-from-home vacation spot.
Sleek hardwood floors guide you into the living room, where 2 leather sofas sit in front of a flat-screen cable TV. Sink into the sumptuous loveseat while the gas-burning fireplace warms the room. Sliding glass doors finish off the space, allowing natural light to flood the room along with views of the backyard.
Step outside and discover your private California oasis in this heavenly outdoor space. A stone path leads you to the heated, saltwater pool and spa, as well as an outdoor fireplace. Enjoy leisurely morning swims and relaxing evenings around the fire pit.
Prepare your favorite home-style meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which features state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and dark wood cabinetry. Serve your delicious dish at the dining room table set for 6
Retreat to the bedrooms when you’re in need of some down time. The master bedroom boasts a king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV and a full en suite bathroom complete with double sinks.
Take a walk down to Old Town La Quinta, located just .6 miles away, and explore all that this enchanting city has to offer. Browse for treasures at the boutiques or go for a tasting at one of the wine bars, all while admiring the Old California architecture that lines the streets. Stick around after dark and experience the one-of-a-kind nightlife scene.
Golf fanatics can show off their skills at one of the nearby golf courses, including the PGA West Golf Club & Resort, SilverRock Resort and The Quarry at La Quinta.
Outdoor enthusiasts can look forward to exploring the hiking trails nearby. Venture out onto the Cove to Lake Trail, one of the area’s most popular trails open year-round to all skill levels.
For a day of pampering and relaxation, book a spa appointment at Mirela's Spa Du Jour, located just 10 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, gas-burning fireplace, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, patio, outdoor furniture, charcoal grill, outdoor fireplace, saltwater pool, spa and more!
- The saltwater pool and spa will be available for use at the end of August 2017
- Excellent La Quinta location - Within walking distance from Old Town La Quinta. Minutes from various golf courses, hiking trails, restaurants and other area attractions
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (dogs only, maximum 1 allowed)
- Pool heat and fire pit package optional for $50 per night
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Business License: #765355 / STVR: #765354