Relax and unwind at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house in Joliet, Montana. Nestled amongst 5-acres of beautiful valley landscape, this ranch-style house boasts breathtaking views of the Pryor and Beartooth Mountains. With accommodations to host 7 people and 2,300 square feet of living space, this secluded property, complete with a gorgeous outdoor space, is the perfect home-away-from-home for your next Montana vacation.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Pullout Couch
You'll find this beautiful country home sitting in the middle of 5-acres of tree-lined land. With beautiful laminate floors, country-style decor, and spectacular views, this is the perfect place for your next getaway.
As you walk inside this gorgeous private home, you'll be entranced by the charming living room. Boasting a set of plush couches, leather arm chairs, and large mantled fireplace, you'll love curling up here on a lazy afternoon.
Sleek laminate floors run through the kitchen and dining room. Utilize the modern appliances in the fully equipped kitchen and bring your creations to the 6-person wooden dining table.
After dinner, relax outside with a drink where you'll find a small outdoor table and beautiful views of the natural landscape. When you want a change of pace, put the charcoal grill to good use and cook up a mouthwatering dinner.
Natural light pours into the master bedroom through large double windows, where you'll find a plush queen bed for your comfort and an upscale en suite bathroom. Another queen bed is available in the guest room, while the kids' room plays host to 2 twin beds. For additional sleeping, there is a queen-sized pullout couch.
Despite the wonderful seclusion this home offers, you'll find tons of outdoor activities nearby, including hunting, fishing, hiking, and more. Check at Cooney Dam, where your guests will love to take a quick swim.
In winter months, the area offers great skiing and snowmobiling. The property is only 30 minutes from Red Lodge Mountain and Billings.
When you tire of cooking, there are plenty of restaurants within quick driving distance, as well as an active nightlife. Check out the Casino Sports Bar & Grill or Edgar Bar for a nice night out.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 4 antenna TVs (1 flat-screen), DVD player, VCR, gas fireplace, piano, patio, charcoal grill, fire pit, ramp access to the property and more.
- Great Joliet location - easy access to restaurants, shopping, casinos, fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, boating, and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 fee per pet, per stay (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in