Top Reasons to Book this Wonderful Home!
1. Fun Pass (1 Ticket Daily) see below
2. 75 yards to the beach & under 3 miles to Destin Commons
3. Community pool & tennis court next door.
4. Gulf Views from the 2nd and 3rd floor Balconies!
5. Gorgeous Architecture with arched windows and doors downstairs.
6. Remodeled w/NEW Carpet, paint & Flatscreen TVs
7. Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Casa de Mediterranean is a villa with lush, tropical landscaping and just steps to the beach! This spacious home has been recently updated with new carpet, fresh paint and flatscreen TVs throughout! It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and sleeps 12! There's a community pool, tennis courts and volleyball.
Enjoy gulf views from both the 2nd and 3rd floor balconies.
The kitchen is a chef's dream with light flooding through the many windows, granite countertops, an island, and stainless steel appliances. The living room has a fabulous Spanish feel with the arched windows, fireplace and gorgeous floors.
Fun Pass; Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy ONE free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling, Dolphin Cruise & Baytowne available Mar-Oct. Golf is available from November through February on nearby courses.
The Bed Setup:
- The master bedroom is huge, has a queen size bed, fireplace and ensuite bathroom with glassed-in shower & whirlpool tub
- Second bedroom has a queen sized bed
- Third bedroom has a bunk bed w/ 2 twins
- Spacious 3rd floor loft area has a futon and a bunk bed with 2 twins (sleeps 4)
- Sleeper sofa in living room
Stroll the 75 yards to the beach or laze away your days on one of the balconies, or grill and sip a cool beverage in the courtyard. Feel the stress melt away at Casa de Mediterranean.
Wander down to Camille's for breakfast or if you enjoy seafood, Captain Dave's on the Gulf is also nearby.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Godiva Chocolates, AMC Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
Under age groups will be allowed at our discretion.
an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
extra 25% premium
check-in at office
you must be present for a check-out inspection