This Slaughter Beach vacation rental chalet is perfect for your next beach experience. There are excellent views of the water, and if you want to take a swim, the town beach is only a 10-minute walk from the property. With 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, this secluded property offers a spacious deck with stunning ocean views and enough room to host 8 people. Only steps away from the shore and minutes from Dewey Beach and Rehoboth Beach, you’ll have no shortage of the area's natural beauty.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Addition Sleeping: Full Pullout Cushion Bed
This 1,200 square foot home boasts cathedral ceilings and an open-concept layout, creating a spacious feel throughout. Nautical decor fills the interior and creates the ideal coastal getaway environment.
Natural light pours into the living room through large sliding glass doors that open up to the sunroom. The living room features plenty of comfortable seating, a flat screen TV equipped with Roku, and a large brick fireplace.
A well-equipped kitchen with a wine cooler allows you to experience a true home-away-from-home experience. Treat your guests to home-cooked meals and dine in the sunroom where a dining table set for 8 lets you enjoy perfect sunset views.
Just off of the living room, you’ll find the master bedroom, which features a king bed. Upstairs, a cozy sitting area with a couch and TV leads you into a second bedroom with a queen bed and a half bath. Those staying in the third bedroom will enjoy a full bed.
Leading out from the porch, a spacious wooden deck with ample seating allows you to lounge outside to enjoy the sun without leaving the home. Grill outside or take the stairs off the deck right down to the sand.
While only minutes away from Lewes Ferry, Dewey Beach, and Rehoboth Beach, you'll also find Ocean City Beaches only a half hour drive away, where there are activities for the whole family.
Slaughter Beach offers plenty of activities that will keep everyone in the group entertained. The town beach is about a 10 minute walk from the property (less than a 5 minute drive). And it offers tennis courts, free parking, bathrooms, tables, and benches.
Take a day to explore the Prime Hook nature reserve and the local wildlife.Tennis, golfing, and shopping are all found less than 15 miles away.
Enjoy a night out at one of the local casinos or grab some steamed crab with the family at The Surfing Crab and Restaurant Bar, or check out one of the other local restaurants all within 15 minutes from the chalet.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, 3 TVs, Roku, free WiFi, CD player, DVD player, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines deck, balcony, patio furniture, and more
- Located in Slaughter Beach, minutes from Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, and Lewes Ferry - nearby boating, deep sea fishing, golfing, tennis, and shopping
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport - 5485 Airport Terminal Rd a, Salisbury, MD 21804, (~51 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided and guests should bring their own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in