Plan a holiday getaway! Or Find a quiet location for your out of town guests!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No pets - No Pets permittedNo Pets permitted
No events - Private parties of 6 or less prmitedPrivate parties of 6 or less prmited
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No smoking, No tobacco No pets, No open flames of any kind
- Special arrangements and advance requests required for Annual Storytelling Festival.
Hosted by Jeff DupreAsk a question
About Jeff Dupre
Jeff Dupre and David Phillips - long time Jonesborough residents, purchased the property across the street from their home. The house was rebuilt from the dirt up. Literally the foundation was damaged and the entire structure had to be raised over 6" to accommodate the new foundation.
Jeff Dupre purchased this cottage in 2016
Why Jeff Dupre chose Jonesborough
The house has some wonderful Historic Value and the exact history is still under research..
What makes this cottage unique
The Eggplant Cottage is very close to downtown. Sitting in the courtyard or in the screened in porch, you overlook downtown and the Jonesborough Rep Theater and you can listen to Friday night Music On The Square (MOTS). During the October Storytelling Festival you can listen to stories from the courtyard.