|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Wonderful lakeside home located on the Sunny side of the lake (East Shore) Enjoy late lake days and the best sunsets on the lake at this 2 bedroom plus 3rd bonus sleeping area.3 bathroom family home. Complete with pool table, charcoal BBQ and deck furniture to enjoy the lovely views from the home. Nice open living area, great deck overlooking the lake. Wifi and Cable, Plenty of parking and dock. Minutes away from free boat launch! This home has 1 Queen, 1 bunk bed, 1 futon, and a queen size sofa sleeper!
This house worked perfect for our group ranging from 20-35 years old. It was awesome being able to have a Lake Front house for a decent price that came with a dock for our ski boat and a buoy for when it got windy. We were able to be out on the lake all day and only have to park the boat at the dock to get more drinks and use the restroom. There was plenty of space and beds for our group, a great kitchen and bbq and a large dinner table the whole group could sit at. The main bedroom is small but we made do and it does tend to get a little windy in the evenings . Overall we had a great stay and would come again.
My buddies and I took a trip to Lake Almanor for a fishing get away, this house had everything we needed, a fully stocked kitchen, BBQ, bathrooms, beds, TV and an awesome view of the lake. It included the dock for our fishing boat and was close to Canyon Dam boat launch so we didn't have to pay to put it in the water. It also had a ton of parking space on the property. The pictures on the website are true to the home. The property management company was easy to work with. We had a great time relaxing and catching up at this house and enjoying the fresh mountain air.
My family and I had such a nice time at this property. It was very nice being able to have private lake access and a dock for the boat. The sunsets are absolutely beautiful, and we were able to watch them right from the upper deck. The house is on the East Shore close to canyon dam which made it really easy to put the boat and jet skis in the water and we were close enough to visit our friends camping at rocky point camp ground! This house is the perfect set up for a family looking for a quiet, relaxing get away at the lake.
Please be aware that the information and pictures do not tell the full story. I have a detailed 3 page outline of everything wrong with this house in the hands of the property mgmt company hoping no one else has to go through what we did. The House itself offers a great layout, but the accommodations are not up to par.
1. Worst beds ever - Master – King bed is as hard as a rock and in a very small room (not a master bedroom) – Bunk beds have a 135 pound weight limit, so not good for teenage kids (had to utilize air mattresses so family members could get some sleep). They say there is a pull out in the sun room, but you cannot sleep on that thing. Futon down stairs is your standard futon mattress.
2. No privacy curtains in bedrooms – rooms are on main street. Cannot even change your clothes in bedrooms
3. Love seat leg is broken and you can tell it has been broken for a while. Dining room chairs are either broken or very loose. One of the coffee tables feels like it is going to come apart when moved.
4. Game room door handles come off and door does not open easily. Living room door opens when windy (anyone who knows Lake Almanor knows what happens almost every afternoon). Supposed to use a rubber band on the door handles and place ottoman in front of doors.
5. Kitchen pots and pans are in poor shape. Stove is also not in good shape.
6. There are no steps for the first part of the walk down to the water (as shown in picture). 2nd set of steps are there. Not recommended for elderly or anyone with knee or back problems.
7. Weeds in front and back of home. Had to step over weeds walking out of the downstairs patio. Weeds near garage are dry and scratch when walking to the back door.
8. FYI the house does have propane BBQ.
9. Small garbage can provided. Garbage can will most likely be full when you arrive and garbage does not come until Tuesday (though binder says Monday).
10. Bathroom near washer and dryer has a leg holding up the sink as you can see the sink is coming off the wall.
11. Very uninviting home. Looks like someone just moved out and forgot a few pieces of furniture.
This could be such a great rental, just needs a little TLC and updating. If items are addressed, would have a different opinion. This is not a Lake Almanor quality rental. Been coming up here for 18 years and have rented small to huge. This was the worst we have ever stayed in.
This home is located on the sunny side of the lake. Enjoy the sun all day long while relaxing on the deck on shady mornings. Beautiful sunsets every night and minutes away from the free boat launch at Canyon Dam as well as a great beach and picnic area. Complete with dock and Buoy. Sleeps 8, 1 king, 1 bunk bed, 1 futon and 1 sofa sleeper. This home will have water it is located in the deep part of the lake.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Security deposit is due at the point of booking. The remaining balance shall be due 30 days before arrival. We accept all major credit cards with a 3% processing fee