The apartment is located in a historical building, right in the Gothic Quarter with plenty of bars and restaurants. Very close to La Rambla. You'll live in the center of the day / night life of Barcelona. It consists of 4 double bedrooms. All bedrooms have air-con unit. There are beautiful views over historical streets. Living room with kitchen and dining table. 2 bathrooms with shower and elevator in the building makes it even more comfortable. We provide bedding and towels.
The Gothic Quarter is one of the four parts of the Old Town, the oldest one, and it’s famous by its labyrinths of narrow ancient streets full of the old-time spirit. There’s no need to use the public transport, since you can reach almost all sightseeings by foot. There is a plenty of restaurants, bars, cafeterias, food stores, bakeries and parkings. The infrastructure is excellent.
How to arrive to the apartment: Public transport: take Aerobus shuttle at the airport and go to Plaça Catalunya, then go by foot to the green metro line station Plaça Catalunya, follow to the Liceu or Drassanes station, there you go out and go by foot to the apartment. ALSO you can go by foot from Plaça Catalunya since it's only 1 stop. Price: Aerobus 5.90€, Metro single trip 2€. Approximate time: 1 hour Taxi: follow the taxi sign at the airport to find the taxi parking. Price: between 30 and 40€. Approximate time: 25 minutes Late check-in after 21:00: 20€
- say hello to my neighbours when you see them in the building
- do not talk loudly in the staircase, especially after 9pm
- open and shut the apartment door quietly
- don't bring other people to the apartment without my permission
- don't make home parties
- don't smoke
- take off your shoes when you walk in the apartment - throw the garbage
- wash the dishes
- don't cut food directly on the table or kitchen surface, but please use the cutting board
- water the plants if you stay for more than 1 week Thanks!