Experience luxury when you stay at this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Mesa, Arizona! Boasting 2,220 square feet of living space, comfortable accommodations for 8, and a spectacular backyard, this home is the ultimate retreat for families, friends, or couples. Located on a private golf course, you’ll enjoy beautiful views from the pool, spa, or covered patio. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Mesa, this home is sure to provide an unforgettable vacation.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed
Beautiful hardwood floors, stylish decor, and modern amenities fill the interior. Greeted by high ceilings and contemporary furnishings, you’ll instantly feel at home.
Relax on the couch in the main entry room as your companions challenge each other to a game of pool. For some fresh air, open the sliding glass doors and enjoy the breeze that flows in off the backyard.
The open living room features 2 plush, leather couches, a flat-screen cable TV with a Blu-ray DVD player, and a gas fireplace. Open to the dining area and the kitchen, this space provides plenty of room for everyone in the group to gather together.
White cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances embellish the fully equipped kitchen, which has everything you’ll need to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals. Gather around the wood dining table set for 6 or head outside to the covered patio, and enjoy dinner outdoors.
An oasis awaits you in the backyard with a beautiful pool and spa. Put some burgers on the grill and enjoy a barbecue as you admire the views of the private golf course.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, head to the the master bedroom, which boasts a king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, and an en suite bathroom. The sleek, modern bathroom offers dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and a bathtub. Both the second and third bedrooms feature queen-sized beds and flat-screen cable TVs.
Located on a golf course and close to Red Mountain, this home provides plenty of opportunities to get outside. Enjoy days spent practicing your swing on world-class golf courses or hiking beautiful mountain trails with serene surroundings.
If you prefer to stay close to home, relax poolside with your travel companions.
Mesa is a unique western town with great shops, restaurants and museums. Visit the Mesa Art Center before dining at Salt Cellar Restaurant for delicious seafood.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, Blu-ray DVD player, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill, pool, spa, and so much more
- Great location on private golf course - easy access to golf courses, restaurants, shops, museums, hiking trails, and more
- Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~19.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Optional pool/hot tub heat fee: $25/day during the summer (4/19 - 9/30) and $50/day during the winter (10/1-4/18). Inquire with Evolve for more details
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in