** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Experience the best of Washington D.C. at this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 4. Supremely located near Union Station, Eastern Market Metro Station, and several restaurants, this property is the perfect home base for an active urban vacation. Relish in the beautiful decor, high-end appliances, and private backyard patio while staying in this D.C. destination!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
As you walk inside this modern house, you'll be immediately entranced by the authentic brick accent walls and hardwood floors, ideal for couples or small families.
Plenty of natural light flows into the living room, where you'll be greeted with a plush leather couch and mounted flat-screen Smart TV, complete with DirecTV. Spend a lazy afternoon cuddled up while enjoying your favorite shows.
The well-equipped kitchen boasts all high-end appliances. Take your mouth watering dinners over to the 4-person sleek dining table. You can even hook your phone up to the stereo and listen to some relaxing music while you and your guests bond over dinner.
If you'd like to stay fit during your stay, a shared basement mini gym is available to you.
Head out to the private patio, where you'll find wonderful sitting arrangements, ideal for enjoying a morning coffee or afternoon drink with your guests.
After a busy day exploring the D.C. area, cozy up in the master bedroom where a queen-sized bed will help you drift off to a peaceful slumber. For additional sleeping, the living room couch also pulls out into a queen-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll revel in the privacy and peacefulness of this home while still being only minutes away from all the lively D.C. attractions! Head over to the activity-filled H Street, known for its nightlife, restaurants, pop-ups, and festivals.
With the nation's Capitol area only a mile away, you're in the perfect position to explore some of the country's most famous landmarks, including the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, National Mall, and so much more!
When you need a break from cooking, this prime location offers dozens of nearby restaurants for your dining pleasures. Grab some bangers and mash at the nearby British pub, The Queen Vic. For a combination of Cambodian and Taiwanese cooking, head to Maketto, where you'll be served a delicious dinner that will leave you and your travel companions satisfied.
No matter how you choose to spend your time while staying at this ultimate D.C. destination, you're sure to have a fantastic experience!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill, free Wifi, patio with furniture, ping pong table, stereo, shared mini gym, and private off-street parking available inside 1st floor of Carriage House
- Lively Washington D.C. location - Easy access to restaurants, nightlife, shopping, sightseeing, museums, festivals, Capitol Hill area and much more!
- Closest Airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Arlington, VA 22202, (~ 6.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in