Perched near the summit of the landmark private community of Attitash Woods, Unit # 29 overlooks one of the most spectacular views of the White Mountains and the Presidential Mountain Range available in the Mt. Washington Valley. No matter what drives your passion for the mountains let 29 Attitash Woods be your base camp. Spacious enough to host your party of friends and family yet cozy enough to share quality time, tall tales and hot meals after a day of skiing, hiking or just enjoying all the amenities the valley has to offer. You will love the layout and the unit’s easy access. For those who wish to forgo multiple steps to the bedrooms the first level features a guest bedroom with Queen bed and there is a full bath next door. The master bedroom with Queen Bed and private bath is on the second level and the 3rd level offers a private guest bedroom with Queen Bed and twin. A really great feature of this unit is the 600 sf. lower level suite; perfect for a second family, older kids, or peaceful get away from the crowd features 3 twin beds and Family TV Area. Just minutes to Mt. Washington Auto Road, Attitash Mt., Jackson Ski Touring, Great Glen Trails, North Conway Village, Saco River, Ellis River, Conway Lake, 8 Golf Courses and a short drive to Bretton Woods and WildCat. Call today and start discovering the Mt. Washington Valley from a different point of view. Book your Ski Vacation Now!!!.Spring is around the corner and it's not to soon to plan your summer vacation. The unit has A/C.
- Condo2366 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 - 3 nights
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 16, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Perfect location - great access to everthing
This is a wonderful 4-story condo, in a beautiful "high" location and a very smart floor plan. With 6 people (2 adults, 4 kids) we had plenty of space and beds to spare.
(Note: as a family, we take advantage of everything in the area, include hiking, parks, town, restaurants, rivers, etc., so our perspective includes doing most everything.)
Some things we especially appreciated about this place:
(1) The big entry (mud room) with plenty of room for flip-flops, hiking boots and sneakers, as well as coat hooks galore.
(2) The open floor plan kitchen/dining/living room areas were great for conversation, meals, and hanging out.
(3) The deck. The pictures don't do it justice - this place has an amazing view of Mount Washington and Carter Notch. I'll also add the elevation above West Side Road makes it better. If this place was located at street level, it would just be "good".
(4) The owners have really done a great job of making sure you have everything you need. There were plenty of linens and towels, and we found the kitchen to have all the utensils, pans, etc that we needed. The relatively new Weber grill (with full tank) was used a lot too.
(5) A smart floor plan. If someone wanted to sneak away to read, or nap, they almost had their own floor to do it. We rented in summer, but I can see this being great in the winter too because each room can close off to keep in the heat. With two full baths with decent showers, even my teenage daughter didn't complain. ;-)
(6) Location. This place sits just off West Side Road, near Attitash. This means back roads into North Conway center (no traffic!), fast access to Attitash and Crawford Notch, and easy access to Storyland, Grants (for groceries) and Pinkham Notch, for hiking. Don't tell anyone, but this is truly one of the best things about this place.
We're fans and hope to be back.
Beautiful views, great location, plenty of room for everyone
The townhouse was perfect we had 8 adults and 1 toddler plenty of room for everyone and privacy when needed. Only downside was no tv in bedrooms.
GREAT VIEWS AND SPOTLESS!
we very much enjoyed our stay . the location was perfect and the views were spectacular. This condo was fully stocked with whatever our needs . The home was extremely clean including linens and blankets. We were very happy with the spacious rooms for all our guests. Close proximity to our ski areas and great restaurants as well as our favorite shopping area North Conway:)
What's Close by?
Skiing- 5 minutes to Attitash, 10 to Cranmore & Black, 25 to Wildcat, 40 to Bretton Woods or Loon.
XC Skiing- Jackson XC Center, Bear Notch XC Ski Center & Great Glen Trails only 10 minutes away.
Golf- 3 great courses within 10 minutes and a dozen more inside an hour.
Hiking heaven- From easy family hikes like Diana's Bath or Sabaday Falls to Mt. Washington & everything in between there are dozens of trail heads close by.
Love the Water? Swimming holes , Canoeing, Kayaking, Tubing and Fishing are all close by with Jackson Falls, Diana's Bath, the Saco, Swift & Ellis Rivers plus Echo or Conway Lake.
Biking- Road and Mountain biking abound!
Climbing- Cathedral, Whitehorse, Humphries & Sundown Ledges are among New England's best cliffs.
Shopping- North Conway Village is only 8 minutes away, and the outlets a couple minutes beyond.
Storyland- Only 8 minutes away!!
Dining - Enjoy the best dining in Jackson, Glen & North Conway all within 10 minutes.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. The Rental Agreement will be sent to guest. Cancellation Policy: Notice must be given 30 days prior to arrival to receive a refund of deposit. There will be a $100.00 administrative fee per unit deducted from any refund. Should cancellation occur after 30 days prior your deposit cannot be refunded. No refunds will be made due to inclement weather or road conditions.