Private Guesthouse Overlooking the Vineyard(31 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, self contained guesthouse
If you're looking for a private, romantic and relaxing get away, you will enjoy your stay in our 600 square feet self-contained guest house.
Upon arrival, the keyless entry door will bring you into the bedroom. A queen size bed made with fresh linens and the coziness of the vaulted ceiling with exposed beams makes for a natural relaxation. On entering the living room with kitchen from the bedroom, you will find room to sit and watch tv or prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen. The french patio doors open onto the outdoor deck where you will be welcomed by comfortable seating and a BBQ. From there you have a great view over our vineyard. Please feel free to walk the vineyard and ask questions.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- 600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- The queen size bed will have fresh linens with a duvet. Bathrobes.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Floor heat.
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 5 - Sep 30, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $19 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 5%
FOUR SHADOWS VINEYARD VACATION RENTAL POLICIES :
* When you give payment and your credit card information to rent our guesthouse your are agreeing to the rental policies for Four Shadows Vineyard Vacation Rental. Any extra costs incurred while at the guesthouse or any damage to the guesthouse, its contents and/or related rental facility (any of the property grounds usage, storage, parking, etc) will be billed directly to your credit card.
* Cancellation accepted up to one month prior to arrival date. No refund thereafter unless we can rebook those specific dates. Cancellation refund processing fee of 10% may apply.
*Should any damage occur notify us immediately so we can make arrangements to have issues dealt with ASAP. We do our best to replace and restore the contents and condition to its original state so all of our following guests may also enjoy the same quality and experience that you do upon your arrival.
* We have a cleaning schedule that takes no less than 3 hours. We are incredibly thorough with our cleaning and prepare the guesthouse to such standard that every single guest experiences a meticulously clean and personally attended to vacation space. There is no extra cleaning fee to stay at Four Shadows Vineyard, unless excessive cleaning is required after your stay. That means that anything that goes above and beyond our thorough and standard cleaning time of 3 hours, you will incur a cleaning fee of $100 that will be billed directly to your credit card.
* Bikes and sports gear are not permitted in the guesthouse. Please talk to us about other storing options available at no extra costs.
* Your own private parking is available for up to 2 vehicles.
We have done our best to create a comfortable guesthouse for your vacation in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada, situated in the beautiful Okanagan Valley. We look forward to having you stay with us!
Please contact us by email or phone to book your Four Shadows Vineyard Guesthouse accommodation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our vacation rental is located on the edge of Penticton at the start of the Naramata Bench wineries, surrounded by orchards and vineyards.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Wilbert and Yoka both grew up in the Netherlands and are the proud parents of 4 sons. Since our move to Canada we owned and operated a farm near Lacombe, Alberta for 20 years. We made the move to the Okanagan valley in the Fall of 2011. Since we have a real heart for people, we decided to share this beautiful property with you by offering our questhouse for rent.
Why the Owner Chose Penticton, BC, Canada:
The few times we spent our summer holidays in the Okanagan, we dreamed of living here. The Okanagan valley has its own unique warm climate with mild winters. This climate is perfect for growing wine grapes. With farming in our blood it only seemed natural to look for a farm in the Okanagan. Our property is beautifully located just minutes outside of the city of Penticton. We are at the start of the Naramata Bench Winery Route, where many award-winning wineries can be found.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The close proximity to Penticton and yet the private location of the vineyard opens up a myriad of possibilities for your getaway. A stroll through the vineyard, a bike ride on the KVR trail or a walk to our neigbouring winery and creamery where you can enjoy a glass of wine with cheese on the patio. These are just a few of the many possibilities. Penticton has all the amenities of a city and we are within minutes of downtown where life entertainment can be enjoyed all summer long.
- Primary: +1 2504627725
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living/dining room with separate bedroom and outside doors to patio.
Fully equipped kitchen.
View from property.
View from top vineyard.
Fall 2014. View from top vineyard.
Bedroom with queen size bed.
Patio with furniture and BBQ.
View from top vineyard.
Harvesting time Fall 2012.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.