Standard Double Room
URH Ciutat de Mataró
URH Ciutat de Mataró
Good hotel for the price , nothing fancy
Excellent hotel very comfortable and nice ,, part of the hotel viewed on the sea ... its located near train station 10 min walking ... has fridge inside ... very nice staff .. but its in mataro city located 40 min far a way from berceolna center bur metro will easy your transportation
Nice and clean hotel for a good price
Very good price. Nice decor of hotel and room.
Booked a room for 2 and was given 2 twin beds pushed together which was pretty uncomfortable.
Shower in room was really good.
Hotel not so far to the beach
1. We spent 1h 30min to check in. The person from front desk didn't know that when you book a room for 2 people, actually the occupancy for room is paid also for 2 people. They knew the room is paid per person...
2. They called Expedia to confirm we are OK, so they didn't know the hotel policy.
3. We received a good room with the window facing to the street; however, we needed to change it because the window needed to be replaced (or fixed). Instead, they gave us another room on opposite side of the hotel, with absolute no view to outside. That because the hotel built a Conference Room that obstructed the view for all windows on 1st floor, one side of the hotel. Located (if I remember) on North side of the hotel, but no light when you opened the window, our room let us impression of cold, no light, with no sun. Like a jail.
4. There were couple of rainy days in Mataro. In front of our window, you can always see a thrown package of cigarettes floating on water from raining. The water was there for days. Nobody cared about the water, nobody cleaned outside the window...I took some pictures but I found not appropriate to expose them here.
5. Examples of rooms with no view: 120, 119, 118 etc. You should avoid to take a room on first floor on this side of the hotel, unless you don't care about the view.
6. The breakfast was every day the same (same items) for 12 days!!! Same food, nothing was changed day by day! All other visited hotels are rotating menus for breakfast...