Traditional Villa Sofia with private pool, garden and BBQ
A beautiful 3 bedroom villa located in the outskirts of Vrysoulles village, Famagusta area, European Greek part of Cyprus. The villa is 10 years old but it was designed to look like a traditional Cypriot mansion, it is very private and secure, with high fence all around, ideal for relaxing holidays. The external walls are decorated with stone, and inside the ceilings are high with wooden beams providing cooler days for the hot summer. The villa is fully equipped with the latest electrical appliances.
• Each room is equipped with ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
• The upstairs bedroom and the master bedroom are equipped with 32'' plasma TVs and DVDs.
• The kitchen is equipped with a big fridge, a washing machine, a dishwasher, a microwave, toaster, kettle, blender, and a full range of quality glasses, crockery and pans.
• The main living room has a 42'' plasma TV, fireplace, and two good-sized folding sofas (they can be used as extra beds).
• The villa has three toilets and two showers.
• Bath towels, linen, toiletries (shampoo and soap) are provided
• Pool towels provided
• Villa can accommodate up to 8 adults plus 2 children up to 3 years old.
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free cable TV with wide selection of prime channels in the living room
• Free welcome pack
• Free children equipment (baby cot, play pen, car sear, high chair, kids DVDs and toys)
• Free excursion to the village and nearby supermarket
• GPS with marked places if interest (sandy beaches, restaurants, etc.)
• Bicycles (3) - the area is ideal for cycling
Set on a good sized plot of land (490 sq. m.) the property enjoys ample outdoor seating space surrounded by a landscaped garden with Mediterranean herbs and trees (orange trees, cherry trees, peach trees, apricot trees, mint, lavender, rosemary, oregano, theme). You can sit outside under the vine pergola and enjoy your meals, prepared at the barbecue area. You can cool down by diving into the villa's private pool, or just take a nap on the sun bed – there are six of them around the pool.
The villa's complex has a communal playground for children. However, the villa also has its own, private protected area for children, in order to prevent them from going to the pool unattended.
Villa is situated only 7-10 minutes drive from the Famagusta city and the famous 14 century Othello castle (which got its name from Shakespeare's famous play Othello) - now under the Turkish control, but open to the public. The villa is surrounded by the best beaches of the island. It's 12 minutes drive to Protaras (Fig Tree Bay) and 15 minutes drive to Ayia Napa, famous for its restaurants, entertainment, beaches, amusement park and Water World.
The local amenities of Vrysoulles are just a short distance away offering an array of shops, bars, supermarkets, pharmacies, bakeries, traditional taverns with good and inexpensive food, etc. It's only one minute drive to the British military base of Agios Nikolaos, where you can find a cinema, a fish n' chips restaurant, a heated swimming pool and gym.
Traditional Villa Sofia is a great place to stay with friends and family while visiting relatives based at Agios Nikolaos Camp.
Traditional Villa Sofia has everything you need to make you feel like home during your holidays.