This townhome originally belonged to the developer of Newpark, who handpicked this unit for the best location and views and least amount of noise - and is considered to be in the 'sweet spot' of the Newpark development. No freeway, highway or concert noise to interfere with your peaceful views of the mountains and the nature preserve.
From the private hot tub and deck, you have beautiful views of all three ski resorts and the expansive Swaner Nature Preserve. Outside the front door is a grassy, landscaped yard with a gazebo. Floor to ceiling windows on both the 1st and 2nd floors. Since this is an end unit there are extra windows throughout, providing panoramic views and a light, open feel.
While this is a 2 bedroom townhome, it comfortably sleeps 8 including the daybed and trundle for 2 in the loft and the sofa sleeper for 2 in the family room. A full bathroom downstairs with a shower is a plus.
Newpark is adjacent to Redstone Towne Center, where you'll find numerous restaurants, bars, shops and entertainment options all within about a 3 minute walk! There is a Whole Foods, a 24-hour supermarket, a Starbucks, a movie theater and a bowling alley.
- Private Deck with Hot Tub & Gas Grill
- Private Balcony off Master Bedroom
- 3 Full Bathrooms w/ Showers
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ granite countertops
- 3 Flat screen TVs w/ Digital Cable
- Free WiFi
- In-House Laundry Room
- Garage with key-less entry
- 3 minute walk to shops & restaurants
- Short walk to free bus service to all three Park City ski resorts and to old town Main Street.
- Townhome sits on McLeod Creek Trail which is a paved bike trail that connects old town Park City to the Basin Recreation trail system
- Basin Recreation Center Fieldhouse a short walk away with day passes available for guests (see website for details)
- Park City free bus system that connects to old town and all three resorts with bus a few minutes walk from townhome