Discover the charm of Charlestown from this delightful 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home. Throughout the 2,150 square-foot home, plush furnishings and ample amenities comfortably accommodate 10 guests seeking a tranquil, seaside retreat. This home is ideally situated approximately 40 miles outside of Providence, and just a short walk or drive away from popular Rhode Island beaches!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Living Rooms: 1 Pullout Bed
Step inside your Charlestown home-away-from-home. Guests can comfortably spread out throughout the 2-story home, where each level features a Master bedroom, a guest bedroom, a living room as well as a kitchen or kitchenette.
On the upper level, floor-to-ceiling windows brightly open the room and illuminate the sleek exposed beam ceiling. Prepare a dinner party in the spacious, fully equipped kitchen, featuring granite counter tops and an island stove and prep space. Enjoy family meals together at the island or the adjacent dining room table!
Two spacious living rooms are comfortably furnished and equipped with 40-inch flat-screen cable TVs, perfect for family movie nights. Feel free to connect to the wireless internet network to research your day’s activities before heading out!
After days at the beach, rinse off the salt and sand at the outdoor shower or in 1 of 2 pristine full bathrooms before climbing into bed. This home sleeps 10 guests throughout 4 spacious bedrooms with comfortable mattresses and 2 living rooms equipped with pullout beds.
The lush outdoor space invites games of tag in the yard, barbeques on 1 of 3 decks and quiet afternoons rocking beneath the covered porch. Kids and adults are welcome to take the provided bikes out for a ride around the neighborhood or down to Charlestown Town Beach!
Charlestown Town Beach is about 1 mile away, and Blue Shutters Town Beach is just 7 miles away! If you are looking for more of a day trip, head over to Block Island via the nearby ferry!
Newport, Rhode Island is less than 30 miles away, where you can visit stunning historic sites and mansions or walk through the architecture of the Gilded Age at the legendary Cliff Walk. Mystic is 25 miles away, where you can visit the Mystic Aquarium & Institute for Exploration and see Steller sea lions!
Don't miss the Mashantucket Pequot Museum & Research Center, where you can try authentic Native cuisine and visit the Indigenous Fine Art Market. Golf fans, be sure to bring your clubs! Several nearby golf courses feature lush greens and challenging courses to test your skills on.
If you are in the mood to catch some shows or play a round of golf, head over to the Foxwood Casino!
Rhode Island is a foodie's paradise, with wonderful seafood, casual eats and fine dining to enjoy. Hop in the car for a quick jaunt to The Cove or the Breachway Grill about a mile away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an upstairs fully equipped kitchen as well as a main level kitchenette, crock pot, coffee maker, gas grill, 40-inch flat screen cable TVs, free WiFi, patio furniture, bikes, ping pong table, hair dryer and more
- Quintessential Charlestown Location - Within a mile of beautiful Rhode Island beaches a short drive to historic cities and popular attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: T. F. Green Airport, 2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886 (~30 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own. If you are traveling via airplane, special arrangements can be made upon request (Please contact Evolve for further information)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in