Enjoy a picturesque Pacific Northwest retreat with this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Federal Way. Nestled along the banks of the serene Puget Sound, this spacious home offers accommodations for 10 and unobstructed views of the water and surrounding mountains. Look forward to awe-inspiring sunsets from the private decks, early morning fishing adventures and creating long lasting memories.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
Step inside the 2,800 square-feet of well-decorated living space, featuring hardwood floors, elegant furnishings and tall windows that flood the space with natural light.
In your downtime, unwind around the flat-screen cable TV in the living room. Expansive windows and a vaulted ceiling opens up the space with stunning natural views of the Puget Sound.
Keep the chef company at the 4-person breakfast bar that leads into the fully-equipped granite kitchen. An open layout and tall picture windows allow you to enjoy awe-inspiring views and the conversation to flow freely while whipping up something delicious for the group.
Both the kitchen table and formal dining room offer fantastic spots to share a meal with your loved ones. If you can’t unplug while away, feel free to get some work done in the spacious office.
When the evening begins to close, enjoy the sunset from one of the waterfront decks.
A selection of plush queen beds await your slumber in each of the 3 bedrooms. If you need additional accommodations, utilize the queen-sized pullout beds in both the upstairs and downstairs family rooms.
It’s hard to beat this home’s desirable location, tucked away along the serene Puget Sound. From here, you’ll enjoy easy access to a variety of recreational activities such as boating, fishing, swimming, hiking and more!
If you don’t feel like eating out, a handful of delicious restaurants can be found nearby including Black Bear Diner, Ram Restaurant & Brewery and Azteca Mexican Restaurant.
Enjoy a sunny picnic along the beach at Browns Point Lighthouse Park, only a few minutes from the home. While you’re in the area, be sure to check out the Dumas Bay Park Wildlife Sanctuary for some fantastic bird watching and alluring views of the Olympic Mountains.
10-minutes away is the Weyerhaeuser Aquatic Center, which plays host to endless competitions throughout the year as well as the Seattle Goodwill Games in 1990. You're also conveniently located just 20 minutes form the Seatac Airport!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 cable TVs, portable crib, panoramic ocean and mountain views, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, new deck, garage parking and more!
- Stunning Federal Way location directly along Puget Sound, with easy access to boating, fishing, swimming, restaurants, shopping and more. Close to Weyerhaeuser Aquatic Center, Dumas Bay Park Wildlife Sanctuary and Browns Point Lighthouse Park
- Nearest Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158 (~20 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or events allowed
- This home sleeps 5 comfortably but the maximum occupancy is 8. Please note there is a $25 per person per night fee over 5 guests up to 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in