Escape to this 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental property in Mills River. Nestled in the French Broad River Valley, this unit is ideally situated close to Asheville, Hendersonville, and Brevard. This first-floor unit accommodates 6 guests, with 1,300 square feet of living space offering everything you need for a memorable North Carolina retreat! Lots of free parking, flat terrain, and no stairs.
*Please note that this is a first-floor apartment and the homeowner lives upstairs, on a completely separate floor, and may be present during your stay*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Step into the open living space that features a plush sofa, armchair and a flat-screen cable TV. Settle in for a movie night with your travel companions or curl up with a good book in this comfortable lounge area.
Create delicious home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which features modern appliances and ample counter space. Prepare a dinnertime feast and gather around the formal dining table when it’s time to eat.
For a breath of fresh air, step outside into the beautifully landscaped backyard. Sit back and relax in the shade under the outdoor umbrella or fire up the gas grill and host a backyard barbecue. Feel free to let your dog off his leash to explore, as the backyard is fenced-in for safety and privacy!
Retreat to the bedrooms when you’re ready to call it a night. Sprawl out on the king-sized bed in the master bedroom for a full night’s sleep. The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed, while the third bedroom comes complete with a full-sized bed.
Get in touch with nature and visit the Pisgah National Forest, a 500,000-acre forest that features whitewater rivers, waterfalls, and hundreds of miles of trails. Just 10 minutes away from the apartment, you can hike, bike or head to Saddle Up Trail Rides for a unique horseback riding experience.
Head north about 10 minutes and take a tour of the Sierra Nevada Brewery, or drive another 5 minutes and check out Launch Trampoline Park. The facility boasts over 12,000 square feet of connected trampolines and offers exercise classes, dodgeball, and more!
Take a day trip to the historic Biltmore Estate, an 8,000-acre property lined with lush gardens and a winery. Experience the daily life of the families who lived on the estate raising livestock, tending crops, and working at the dairy.
For those visiting in the summertime, be sure to check out the Brevard Music Center Summer Festival for something the whole family will enjoy. If you’re in town towards the end of the season, stop by the popular Mountain State Fair hosted at the WNC Agricultural Center, under 10 minutes from the property!
Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site is a must-see for the history buffs in your group. Home to the famous twentieth century poet and Pulitzer Prize winner, Carl Sandburg, the site offers a unique glimpse into the writer’s life and inspiration for his contributions.
Horse lovers won’t be able to get enough of the Tryon International Equestrian Center, a year-round venue that hosts world-class shows and competitions, while the theater fans in your group can head over to Flat Rock Playhouse, a multi-purpose performance venue producing Broadway-grade plays.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, private entrance, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, fenced-in backyard, outdoor chairs, gas grill, and more
- Magnificent Mills River location - Close to Pisgah National Forest, hiking, horseback riding, Launch Trampoline Park, the Biltmore Estate, shopping, restaurants, and much more. Under 10 minutes from Asheville Regional Airport and the WNC Agricultural Center
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~67.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $25 per stay fee
- Please note that this is a first-floor apartment and the homeowner lives upstairs, on a completely separate floor, and may be present during your stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in