*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Embrace the city life while you stay at ‘Bootleggers Hideaway,’ a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Seattle. This supremely located home comfortably sleeps 6 and offers a quaint outdoor space and ideal location close to all the Seattle sites! Visit the world renown Pike Place, try delicious restaurants, or take a short drive to explore Lake Washington!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa, Twin Pullout Shiki Futon
Take in the excitement of this lively city area as you approach this cozy Seattle Apartment. Step inside this abode's comfortably furnished interior and relish the hardwood floors and natural sunlight that brightens the unit.
The open-concept floor plan combines the living room, dining area and kitchen, making it easy to stay connected with your loved ones. Bring out a wine and cheese board and get lost in conversation with your loved ones at the dining table.
Prop open the door in the living room to allow a fresh breeze to flow in as you take a nap on the sofa, or watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV equipped with Roku streaming available.
When you’ve worked up an appetite after sightseeing and touring the city all day, head into the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a snack or prepare a delicious home-cooked meal to enjoy at the dining table.
As the day comes to an end, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms for some downtime before drifting off to sleep. Both rooms offer comfortable queen-sized beds as well as a twin bed in the first bedroom. Additional sleeping can be found in the living room if you’re traveling with a larger group.
This ideally located home is close to everything, allowing you the ability to easily navigate your way around the area to participate in numerous activities. Walk to Lake Washington, cycle all over the city from the apartment, or access public transportation just 2 blocks away so you can go anywhere you desire in Seattle.
Downtown Seattle is just over 3 miles from your door making this apartment the perfect place for weekend warriors. Watch a game at Centurylink Field, visit Pikes Place Market for some produce, or enjoy any of the top-notch eateries lining the streets!
Just 1 mile south is the adorable Columbia City which is home to bars, restaurants, coffee shops, an art gallery, and multiple live music venues.
Learn about the history of the property, neighborhood and house while staying here. ‘Bootleggers Hideaway’ was named in honor of the first owners of the property in the 20s. The Gatt brothers were bootleggers who owned a jazz club called the Monte Carlo in Pioneer Square!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen cable TV with a roku, free WiFi and more
- The homeowner offers complimentary Theo Chocolate, handmade soap, and other local goods upon your arrival!
- Amazing Seattle location - Access to restaurants, shopping, nightlife, Mt. Baker light rail station, Columbia City and bike trails
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, ( ~ 12 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- A fine of $250 will be assessed to travelers who bring pets to the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Any additional persons at property over 4 people will be charged $25.00 per person, per night additional fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- If the home is left in unsatisfactory conditions, a $100 fee will be assessed
- Take the trash and recycling and composting out to the bins in the back of the house on the side on Hanford Street by the motorcycles. Black = trash, blue = recycle, green = compost. This is required by the city of Seattle. Any guest who does not separate waste appropriately WILL be charged an extra $50.00 fee.