Fantastically located central London apartment with lots of character, 2 min walk from Oxford St and a short walk from Charlotte St and Soho, with their trendy shops, restaurants and bars. Within walking distance of many London attractions. There are three underground stations less than five minutes walk from the apartment. And a late opening supermarket just around the corner.
Situated on the second floor of a small purpose built apartment block, this is a two double bedroom apartment, with original fireplaces and wooden floors giving it lots of character.
- 2 double bedrooms; one with a king size double bed and large wardrobe, the other with one double bed and a single.
- Lounge contains a double sofa bed, flat screen TV, DVD and iPod docking station and dining table and chairs.
- Separate kitchen complete with dishwasher, full size fridge freezer, microwave, hob/oven, washing machine/dryer.
- Central heating.
- Free internet and WiFi.
Central location: The apartment is extremely central and located a short walk from Oxford street and Charlotte Street which contains a large number of restaurants, traditional English pubs and shops. It is part of London’s “West End” and within walking distance to a number of tourist attractions including, Madam Tussauds, British Museum, British Library, Oxford/Regents Bond/Carnaby streets, Buckingham Palace, St James/Hyde/Regent’s Parks, Soho and Covent Garden. The nearest underground stations include,
• Tottenham Court road station (100m) 2 min walk.
•Goodge St station (180 m) 5 min walk.
• Warren St. station (700 m) 8 min walk.
• Russell Square (1000 m) 13 min walk.
• St Pancras International station (1200 m) 20 min walk.