Beautiful Waterfront Vacation Home on Norway Lake
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
*** SPECIAL PRICING FOR FALL FOLIAGE 2015 ***
This home was built in 1992 and has been carefully updated and maintained. It is has lots of knotty pine and character including a huge 20x30 deck overlooking the lake and a floating dock system. It has everything you will need for a great vacation. New built-in fire pit added in 2015 with outdoor seating and a great view of the lake. This is a very well-equipped, comfortable year-round executive home. All the quiet of the woods and lake with the amenities you would expect.
This is a great area - less than an hour to shopping and dining in North Conway - about an hour to Freeport and L.L. Bean. Plenty of summer hikes or you can just relax on the lake or cast your line off the dock. Norway has a bookstore, Nomad Cafe for coffee and lunch, a health food market, artist store and gallery. There's a full-service grocery store and a WalMart close by.
NOTE: Please include a working phone number with your request.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This is our vacation home that has not previously been rented. We look forward to sharing it with families and couples looking to create special memories at a beautiful spot. Pet policy: Limited to small dogs - less than 20 lbs. hypo-allergenic/non-shedding breeds only. NOTE: We are in a sheltered cove. This can be a big advantage since we are sheltered from the prevailing wind and there is not a lot of boat traffic/noise. There is no beach on the property, you swim off the dock. The bottom is mucky but the water is crystal clear. The water depth off the end of the dock is typically 4-5 ft. though can vary based on the lake level. There is a sandy public beach at Pennesseewassee Park that can be reached by car or by boat. This is also the location of the public boat ramp. There is docking for a boat. We have a 19 ft. I/O that will be moved to a mooring when you rent. There are stumps/shallows in the center of the cove. Makes for great fishing. There is a clear channel that is marked...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $50
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 9%
Rates are subject to change pending confirmation. Renter is responsible for any unusual damage. A $500 supplemental cleaning free will be charged if there is any smoking in the home.
Shorter rentals for holiday long weekends will be considered if available.
Please include a valid phone number with your request.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 1992
About the owner: We are from outside of Boston - love Maine - skiing in the winter and summers on the lake. Now that our kids are older, we are making our home available on selected weeks to responsible families and couples so they can create their own special memories.
Why the Owner Chose Norway, ME, USA:
We bought the lot in 1991 and built our home in 1992. The sun porch and finished basement were added in 2003. It has been a great retreat for our family for more than 20 years. Norway Lake is special since it is big enough to waterski or take a sunset cruise but is generally very quiet. White's Marina has boat rentals or gas and service if you have your own boat. You can go by water to Boomers for pizza and cocktails on the deck or to the Lake Store for awesome donuts and the newspaper in the morning.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our home is casual with plenty of knotty pine and comfortable furnishings. Unlike a seasonal rustic camp, this is a year-round home with modern amenities.
- Primary: +1 2073589558
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
East Shore waterfront - sun all afternoon. Note: motorboat not included.
Saltbox built in 1991, plenty of parking.
View from the water
Kitchen with breakfast bar
Dining table with water view
2nd floor bedroom with queen bed
Upstairs bedrooms share full bath
Huge upper deck with adirondack chars and picnic table.
Seats around the fire pit.
Sun porch with lots of windows
Dock is center of activity on the water. Swim raft is out of the picture.
Looking up from from water
Living room looking towards sun porch
New SONY 32' LCD TV (not shown), sound bar, Roku and DVD player
First floor master bedroom with queen bed and full bath.
Upstairs Bedroom 3 with bunk that has full-size bed on bottom + twin.
Lots of natural knotty pine. Skylights and lot of glass.
New patio table replaces picnic table on upper deck.
Added in 2015, built-in fire pit and lighting/landscaping with a beautiful view.
lake view from lower deck with separate seating area
Finished walk-out basement with TV-DVR (recently upgraded LCD TV)
Comfortable couches and card table in basement
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM