● Single house with two separate garages
● Three bedrooms and a small loft
● 1406 sqft.
● 2.5 bathrooms
● Private back yard with some fruit trees.
● The house has located the end of the street.
Our beautiful, cozy home is located on 9 Nature in the award winning community of Woodbury in Irvine, CA. Residents and visitors alike often mention the strong sense of community, convenience to dining/shopping, and resort like amenities that are all available within Woodbury. It is for these and many other reasons that Woodbury won the Master Planned Community of The Year Award in 2006 (out of 1,500 communities).
Features and amenities of the Woodbury community include:
● 7 swimming pools
● 10 neighborhood squares each w/ their own parks and play areas
● 5 neighborhood gardens
● Large children's playground
● Jeffrey open space trail
● Woodbury Town Center (Ralphs Fresh Fare, Trader Joe's, LA Fitness, The Counter Burgers, Great Foundations Montessori, Bank of America, and much more)
● Irvine Unified School District
● 10.5-acre community park
● Basketball courts
● Soccer fields
● Baseball diamonds
● Woodbury Elementary School inside the community
Private areas exclusively for Woodbury residents (and their guests) include:
● The Club
● Lagoon resort like pool
● Cabanas and poolside lounge chairs
● Sand volleyball court
● Junior Olympic size lap pool w/ spectator seating
● Kids water park village
● Recreation and multi-purpose rooms for birthday parties and other events (available for rent)
● Four private tennis courts
● Private basketball court
Also, a full-time Activity Director plans events and activities throughout the year for Woodbury residents. A few examples include:
● Easter egg hunt
● Outdoor movie night
● 4th of July pool extravaganza
● Book clubs, yoga, boot camps, and more
● Halloween event
● Santa's Village
Our beautiful house is located in a great location: 2 min walk to the swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court, soccer field, community event center, kids playground; 5 min walk to the town center mall(you can get anything you need for your trip); 20 min drive to Disneyland park, 15 min to the John Wayne Airport, 55min to the Lax International Airport; 1h 15min to SeaWorld San Diego. 1hour to Universal Studios Hollywood.