About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 5 nights
8 Bedrooms, 6 Bath, Sleeps 16, swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna.
Private In-Ground Pool, Hot Tub, and Sauna Just Outside Black Mountain, NC! Bullhead Mountain Lodge is able to accommodate large groups of people and offers gorgeous views from the sun room.
Bullhead Mountain Lodge's fully equipped kitchen allows you the ease of making your favorite home cooked meals while on vacation and features a sitting area with a wood fireplace. Cozy up by the stone hearth in the central living area and watch movies on the flat-screen TV with cable service. Make the most of outdoor entertaining with a picnic table, gas grill, and fire pit.
Bring your furry friends too--dogs love the fenced-in yard! This vacation rental is located in Black Mountain and is approximately 20 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• One-Story Living with One Lower Level Bedroom
• 8 Bedrooms: 5 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Full, 8 Twin
• 6 Full Baths
• Main Level, East Wing: Bedroom One (First Master Suite) - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Two - 1 Full Bed, attached Half Bath; Half Bath and Sauna in hall; Pool Shower in hall
Note: Bedroom One and Bedroom Two are connected by a walk-through closet. Bedroom Two can be accessed either from Bedroom One or from an outside door
• Main Level, West Wing: Bedroom Three (Second Master Suite) - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Five - 1 King Bed; Full Bath across hall; Bedroom Six - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Seven (Bunk Room) - 8 Twin Beds and 1 Full Bed
Note: Bedroom Seven (Bunk Room) can be accessed either from Bedroom Six or from an outside door
• Lower Level: Bedroom Eight - 1 King Bed
Important Property Notes:
• Bullhead Mountain Lodge's swimming pool is not heated and is open seasonally between Easter and Labor Day.
• To help guests enjoy the lodge, the Master Builder of this gorgeous property, serves as our guest ambassador, lives down the road, and is available to show guests around, answer questions, and maintain the pool and hot tub.
• Noise Ordinance: Bullhead Mountain Lodge is located in a quiet neighborhood with a very low noise tolerance. A noise ordinance in effect between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m and a noise level monitor is in use in the home.
• This property provides parking spaces for six vehicles in the driveway. As street parking is not allowed, we ask that your group please not exceed six vehicles.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
About Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals
This home was built by Master Builder Mark Barker, known for his building of luxurious homes.
Why Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals chose Black Mountain
Everyone loves this area, which is why this location was chosen for the home. The open view out the front of this place is breathtaking!
What makes this House unique
Observation tower over kitchen. Pool, sauna, hot tub. View of 6000 foot mtns to the North, Southern sun. Exceptional craftmanship.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Ok Place, But Nothing Special
The photos of this property make it look new and well finished. It is not. There is really nothing wrong with the house, but it significantly shows its age, especially outside the master bedroom. The lower level rooms are very musty, which the couples in our group had a tough time with.
Also, the neighbors are clearly very unhappy that this is a rental house. There are signs everywhere about staying quiet after 10pm, which was no problem since we were in bed by then each night. But on an afternoon at 6pm we were gathered at the picnic table out front and the next door neighbor felt the need to come over to tell us too keep it down.
Overall, a pretty "meh" experience.
Western NC, Asheville, Black Mtn. has nice small town shopping, excellent restaurants. Beautiful mtn views and mtn trails