* Please note, The boat dock was destroyed during the October 2018 flood. New boat dock is scheduled to be finished in May 2019. Exact date coming soon.
For family fun on the beach, you don’t have to drive to the coast! The Butterfly Beach House Vacation Rental on Lake LBJ, in the Highland Lakes region of the Texas Hill Country, offers 100 feet of beach waterfront with a boat dock, two jet-ski lifts, four bedrooms & three full bathrooms (a three bedroom/three bath main house and the "Love Shack" a one bedroom/one bath “guest house”) and much, much more!
* New Retractable Patio Awning, New Main House Bedroom Carpet Installed January 2017, Remodeled Kitchen Fall 2017, New Kitchen and Living Room Tile Installed December 2016!!!
This one-story, Kingsland, TX beach house rental, has a comfortable, open layout with privacy windows spanning the back of the home, providing guests with a breathtaking view of the water and Packsaddle Mountain. The Master Bedroom is located off of the kitchen and dining area, with two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom on the opposite side of the house, off of the living area. All three bedrooms have a waterfront view with deck access. The spacious living room includes a sitting area with a 42” flat screen TV and a ping pong table for indoor entertainment. Plenty of seating is provided for meal times, including 5 stools at the kitchen bar/island and a dining table with seating for 6.
The Master Bedroom has a king size bed, TV and views of the lake with deck access. Other features include a high, convex ceiling & an entire wall of limestone rock, proving to be a most unique “headboard” for the king size bed. The Master Bathroom has two vanities & a large walk-in shower with three shower heads!
The second bedroom features a Queen size bed, waterfront views with deck access and a baby crib. The third bedroom is very “kid friendly” with a two twin bunk beds and Queen size bed. In all, the third bedroom can sleep 6 guests! This bedroom also includes a TV with Dish Network, large closet & waterfront views with deck access. The second full bathroom has a shower and vanity.
The “Love Shack” is a one-bedroom/one full bath “guest home” connected by a short, covered walkway from the main house’s front door to the garage. This room is great for guests who need a little privacy or time away from the group! A wall AC unit cools the Love Shack.
The outdoor deck off the house leads to a stone terrace with fire pit. The terrace has an outdoor shower opposite the fire pit, with steps down to the large, grassy lawn and sandy beach. Guests can tie up to the boat dock and the entire family will enjoy shallow water extending far from the shore...great for safe swimming!!
SLEEPING: (12 in Beds | 14 Max)
#1 Bedroom - King Size Bed, Rocker Recliner, Dish Network, Full Bathroom
#2 Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, Baby Crib
#3 Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, Two Twin Bunk Beds, Dish Network, DVD
#4 Bedroom - "Love Shack" Adjacent To Detached Garage with Queen and Full Bathroom
#1 Bathroom: Master with Triple Head Shower and Double Vanity
#2 Bathroom: Hallway Full Bathroom with Shower and Vanity
#3 Bathroom: "Love Shack" Full Bathroom with Shower and Vanity
* 100` Sandy Beach, Boat Dock, Two Jet-Ski Lifts...WHY DRIVE TO THE COAST?
* Deep channel located on the opposite side of the river, perfect for wake boarding/tubing
* Large wood deck with retractable awning, patio furniture and seating for eight
* Stone patio with seating around fire-pit, propane grill, outdoor shower
* Two Kayaks with Paddles, Six Beach Chairs, Picnic Table
* Covered Parking, Basketball Hoop
* Living Room with 55" flat-screen, HD Dish Network, DVD, Couch & Love Seat
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Internet / WI-FI
* Ping-Pong Table
* Dining Table Seats Six, Bar Counter Seats Five
* Lake views and views of Packsaddle Mountain from every room
* Washer and Dryer
* "Love Shack" is separate from the main house and is adjacent to the detached garage, just a few steps from the front door.
* The boat lift is not available for renters use, but you can tie your boat to the dock.
* Kayaks and extra propane tank are located in the front yard shed.