|Space||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This charming four bedroom, 3 bath, newly renovated house with pool is located on a beautiful intracoastal street, within biking distance to the ocean. Enjoy the water with complimentary stand up paddle boards and kayaks or bike to the beach with our complimentary beach cruisers. Fish right off your private deck and cook the fish on the outdoor grill! Adults can enjoy the water views on the patio or in a full living room while the kids watch tv in the den. The house sleeps 8 and is perfect for families with children.
The night life in Delray Beach is exciting to say the least. Some say it is possible to go to dinner each night in a different restaurant for three weeks straight. Don't miss this beautiful house.
The owners frequent their beautiful house when guests are not enjoying it. The owners have spared no expense to provide a quality experience and prefer renters who appreciate and respect the imenities that the owners have offered; such as high thread count sheets, pillowtop mattresses, custom furniture, quality dinnerware, stand up paddle boards, kayaks, heavy towels, a sub zero refrigerator and more. Families are welcome but bachelor parties are not :)
This property is perfect for those looking for a newly renovated house with;
- Located on the Intracoastal
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths- Sleeps 8- Two kings, one Queen and a full bed.
- Living room and Den
- Hardwood Floors
- Pool with patio, deck furniture, dining table, lounge chairs and deep seating conversation area
- Full Dock with beautifully lighted night ambiance
- Stand Up Paddleboards, kayaks and bikes included
- Fully stocked kitchen with SubZero Refrigerator
- Televisions in each room
- Internet access
- Biking distance to the beach
The owner is a water lover and owns a stand up paddleboard company. Enjoy the intracoastal with a full line of SUPS and kayaks. Enjoy the outdoor space including a pool, Hot tub (coming the end of the summer) and outdoor seating.
We stayed 10 days in the house and our impressions are as follows:
1. The property is marketed as "newly renovated beauty on intracoastal". This is my view not the case
2. Air conditioning in the kitchen area is not producing enough and the room is very warm
3. The Jacuzzi did not work on arrival and the electricity was gone
4. The left sink in master bedroom did not work on arrival
5. The WC in master did not flush
6. The pool was far from ready on arrival and it took 3 days before someone came to clean it. Not very tempting to use + the images on Home & Away site gives an impression that the pool is much larger than it is!
7. There is a serious leakage in the wardrobe in master bedroom. We filled 10 liters of water in a few hours....
8. The property is not on intracoastal, more near "intracoastal"
9. The sink in the kitchen did not drain and a very bad smell occurred.
10. The outsides tiles is loose from the terrace to the water deck
11. On Zillow it says it was renovated in 1989 and built in 1978.
12. The WIFI does not work in the master bedroom or master Bath
All the above aside, we had a nice time in Delray Beach. It is strange to me that this place has been reviewed with five stars from all the previous visitors?.
Stunning location, spacious property with great sized bedrooms and plenty of space for all.
Communication from owner throughout the booking procedure and the stay was a little lacking and maybe someone should manage that for them? Apart from that - perfect stay, amazing house, we didn't want to leave.
We chose Delray to be close to our college grad working in the area during our other children's spring break. This home exceeded our expectations. It is a great location, well stocked kitchen, great outdoor area where we all enjoyed the paddle boards and Kayaks. We loved the grill area and outdoor dining and used the pool and hot tub everyday. Great bike riding neighborhood and to Linton Beach. Everything was easily accessible either in Delray or Boca Raton. We will definitely hope to return for future family vacations. Our daughters loved the outdoor features. The home is nicely decorated and offers privacy when needed as well as nice gathering areas.
Kelly was wonderful to deal with! A very lovely rental home that I would easily recommend to others.
Our group of 8 adults were in the area for our annual spring training (go Cardinals!) trip, and the home in Delray Beach was perfect. We had quick access to get wherever we wanted to go, and we absolutely loved the outdoor area for nighttime dinners and relaxing. The paddle boards and kayaks were mastered by most of the group, and there was sufficient room for everyone to come together and yet get a little "alone" time if they needed it. We heartily recommend this property.
We did a family vacation here for a week and absolutely loved it ! The location is ideal, the paddle boards, bikes and kayaks were such a fun complement and it was a gorgeous place. I would highly recommend staying here !
Delray Beach is considered the 'it' town in Florida. Enjoy Five Star Restaurants, a beautiful beach, great shopping and warm weather!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 7 2017 - Apr 29 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$275 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$750 + Tax|
Refundable Security Deposit: $1,000
No Refunds, less than 120 days prior to arrival, unless re booked.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.